Wilhalme: What you might have missed in the Rams' 9-6 victory over the Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
looked like two 3 win teams. We are what we are at this point. I don't expect us to win anymore games from here on out.
You forget...We have three games vs the NFC West left, which we have a habit of winning.....7-9..lol (someone, please shoot me!)

TexasRam

Legend
Here is what I missed since I didn't even care to watch for the second straight week:

Nada.

I tried watching it on Monday but it was like pulling teeth. Or more like having a root canal that wont stop throbbing and driving you mad.

Why does Jeff Fisher punish us?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As far as what you might have missed:

The opening drive was a TD. Bam Bam, who is awesomeness in cleats, could have reached out or dove to the pylon. It's a rare criticism of him from me.

Then he fumbled or was stripped, but we recovered. crap happens.

Moving away from him is a bad idea when you need a yard. I would have put in Harkey to lead block for Bam Bam 4 straight times. He will get you that yard and TD. It was the Rams' for the taking.

Good idea, send it into Fisher. If it works Fisher might name you OC. You have as much experience as an OC as Boras did when hired. Maybe we should suggest to Fisher that he has a fan competition to be the next OC. We all send in our ideas and he picks one of us. It can't be any worse than it is now, can it?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On that hook and ladder play that the Jets ran, I was thinking of was that if Boras ever called that play Fisher's risk meter would go through the roof, and he would automatically take over play calling for the rest of the game, followed by naming Groh the new full duty OC.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You forget...We have three games vs the NFC West left, which we have a habit of winning.....7-9..lol (someone, please shoot me!)

*aims*

*fires water gun*

You're welcome.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On that hook and ladder play that the Jets ran, I was thinking of was that if Boras ever called that play Fisher's risk meter would go through the roof, and he would automatically take over play calling for the rest of the game, followed by naming Groh the new full duty OC.
which is weird when you think about because he loves a trick on ST

Bruce2980

Starter
No apology necessary, this was the second response like this so I thought that I wasn't clear in my thoughts. I will admit that I am very biased and think that refs on the field should have every decision looked at, and or, over ruled live time from upstairs. Cause these guys blow. I know that they are part of the sport, and I know that they can call whatever they want, as this game is for "entertainment purposes only." But I feel that "bad calls" and "bad no calls" usually favor the other teams. I have rarely seen a blown call go for the Rams, maybe four or five off the top of my head in the last forty years, compared to scores of calls that were blown the other way. One season alone I counted four games, when Ground Chuck was on his second stint with the Rams, that calls went against the Rams that directly altered the score by enough points to cost them those four games. Ever since then I have had a passion for cursing refs.