Wild brawl in the stands

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Btw here is a question for anyone that's gotten into a fight like this. Why don't I see more kicks? Is there a silent rule against using your legs?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Come on man. This shit gives fan bases a bad reputation. I expect this shit at Niners games, not Rams games. Freakin embarrassing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So fucken embarrassed to be Latino right now. These guys with the shaved head long tube socks the super baggy shorts. Don't these guy's know they dress and look like clowns? :palm:
Don't let it bother you brother. That MO isn't race specific. It's the individual that makes the clown hanging out with the like minded that make the circus.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I hear you @hotanez I am over that look as well. One thing about the Coliseum and being the new team in town is a lot of the Raider fans and Cowboy fans will be going to games. Those two teams have always attracted bangers and posers and the posers are usually worse.
"Yo no tengo tiempo para ti"