Wide Receivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
What do u guys think will b the best combination 4 us? IMO I think a Britt & Quick lineup would b our best 2 start the season with.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
If Britt and Quck are as good as all the practice reports are saying then hands down its Britt and Quick hands down, But Stedman and Tavon will get plenty of playing time.

Philly5

Rookie
I just hope we are not having these same discussions again next year. Most teams are debating who their third WR will be.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lets let camp play out. I have long felt Quick deserved to start. I was of the opinion that Bailey deserves a role as well. I definitely feel if camp continues to show Britt & Quick are the best options we need to keep it with the 6'3 guys as the starters & rotate Tavon in as a slot wr...Of course Givens will play some...

ausmurp

Starter
I'm very excited about Britt. When we picked him up I wasn't, but now I hear he is coaching up our young guys, I'm just psyched.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like the idea of Quick, Austin, and Britt as the starting 3.

A55VA6

Legend
Stedman Bailey is our Best WR in my opinion.. but to start the season, Britt and Quick with Austin in the slot.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
For what its worth, If this tandem concept continues throughout training camp, and thus far, the duo of Britt and Quick have clearly been the most productive, I can make a case for Britt and Quick, with Austin in the slot. And when he returns Bailey being the 4th. This has the potential of being a very effective unit.

Mix in Givens to clear out the safety (assuming he is still here in Sept), and we might just understand why they didn't feel the need to draft a WR.

TShram03

UDFA
Believe Britt is starting from Day 1 and is locked in for the season. Too big/talented/experienced.

After his 4-game suspension Stedman Bailey will take some time getting "up to speed," but by the end of the year he's the guy starting across from Britt, receiving the most PT and looks from Sam (again, along with Britt).

Of course, Tavon is an offensive weapon and will be used all over the field to get his touches.

As for the rest of the WR group the PT goes like this -- in descending order:

Quick
Givens
Pettis

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Austin gonna have to step it up. He was a high high pick last year and needs to be more than a pr/kr.

Alan

Legend
VelleRams1 making an entrance:
WR stuff.
Welcome to the ROD Velle! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you decided to join the ROD community. ;) The best and most knowledgeable Rams forum there is so there's always going to be some good stuff to talk about here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience. :)

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location. I promise that most of us won't stop by your house to teepee it on Halloween. :LOL:

Why don't you make a post in the "Re: Introduce Yourself" thread and tell us a little more about yourself? What nationality does that "Velle" name come from?
upload_2014-7-28_19-18-7.jpeg

Last edited:

FRO

Legend
For what its worth, If this tandem concept continues throughout training camp, and thus far, the duo of Britt and Quick have clearly been the most productive, I can make a case for Britt and Quick, with Austin in the slot. And when he returns Bailey being the 4th. This has the potential of being a very effective unit.

Mix in Givens to clear out the safety (assuming he is still here in Sept), and we might just understand why they didn't feel the need to draft a WR.
I feel Austin is better served playing outside as opposed to the slot.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
All Quick needed was some swagger to go along with his physical abilities. He just never looked like he believed in himself. If Britt can teach him that, Hallelujah! Thank the Lord!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

My one question would be, why stick with Austin in the slot? I heard some talk about him getting a chance to do more stuff on the outside as well, and he is more than able to take the top off the defense as well. I don't think Givens is needed in that role. Besides, TA will need to share slot reps with Cook anyways, and his playmaking ability doesn't work from the sideline.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I feel Austin is better served playing outside as opposed to the slot.
You may feel that way. And he will have the chance I'm sure. But every time quick and Britt are on the field Austin will be in the slot. Pretty simple.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This WR corps is starting to sound like what I thought last yr's group would do .... but alas, rookie youth and injured QB didn't let it pan out. But we have the makings of being able to create any kind of match ups we want ... size....speed ...both and with a good running game, it will be even better.