Wide Receivers Going Into Next Year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
1. Bailey
2. Pettis
3. Tavon
4. Quick
5. Givens
6. Cook

I list Cook because that's basically what he is, a WR in a TEs body. I am trying to picture a scenario where we don't draft a WR high, or make big splash in FA for a WR like Decker. I could sort of see it if Cook plays a lot of WR and they use Harkey and Kendricks at TE. Even still though, can you really go into next year with that group listed above? I just don't see it. Watkins will be a Ram IMO. I don't see us going after a guy like Decker or Andre, not that I'd oppose it, but just don't see that happening.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I'd give this lot one more year. The 2015 draft looks packed with exciting receivers.

jjab360

Legend
I'd give this lot one more year. The 2015 draft looks packed with exciting receivers.
The only receiver I can think of that has a lot of buzz surrounding his name heading into next year is DGB, and I'm not sure he'll live up to the hype, tbh. The 2014 class is loaded, so why wait?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not buying it. I don't think the Rams will be in a posiition to draft a WR that's better than Watkins over the next several years. He is a must. We should draft trench guys high next year.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The only receiver I can think of that has a lot of buzz surrounding his name heading into next year is DGB, and I'm not sure he'll live up to the hype, tbh. The 2014 class is loaded, so why wait?
IF he can stay out of trouble!!! Here in Springfield MO...ppl are so pissed at him right now. Has to pick some better friends