Why we're going to beat the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Because they do shit like this LOL

tearsofmccown.0.gif

Say what you want about how we played today, but just know it could always get worse :D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm just glad we got our ONE bad game out of the way early.
That nonsense isn't happening again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My first response is to be snarky, but I'd rather you be right and that game be our ONE bad game...

fancents86

Starter
I'll be at the game, but if I have to witness what I saw live next week that I saw last night...I'm gonna need some bail money.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Yes--if Hill can play, I believe the Rams will win.

They will come into this one angry and focused. Doug Martin got no where yesterday for the Bucs and besides, he's no Adrian Peterson. Without Peterson, the Rams(while still having to account for the run) will be able to focus a bit more on getting to the QB. Jackson and Evans are two big receivers but I loved the way Jenkins played yesterday and Gaines filled in nicely in his first game.

But QB is key. I don't know if the Rams will have an easy time if Davis has to go. He seems to have a very limited skill set. If he goes the plan is going to be over a hundred yards of ground and pound. Stacy/Cunningham will need a big day because a lot of passes won't be there.

This is a MUST win game because if this thing snowballs early into a few losses before they hit the meat of the schedule, we'll all be watching the draft board by week #8.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I just watched the shortcut of that game and they are nothing special. Carolina got pressure all game long and we better do the same.