Why we are awesome by Bucky Brooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
I felt bad after the lurker thread. I've read RRF and stalk for over 10 years daily, and here for at least a year, with only a few posts. This is a first class site.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I felt bad after the lurker thread. I've read RRF and stalk for over 10 years daily, and here for at least a year, with only a few posts. This is a first class site.
Well, you're off to a great start. Keep it goin', yeah? (y)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bad moon rising for the opposing QBs in the NFC West! Havoc lurks! OCs will be scheming just to keep their signal callers alive! Release the Krakens!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I need a time machine to transport me 95 days in the future. Waiting for this long offseason to be over is agonizing.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We caught one! Fire harpoons!