Why we are awesome by Bucky Brooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The thought that our defence will get better under Williams is nothing short of scary...

btw... that first video just show how much of a beast Quinn is!
He's going to be introducing a level of complexity that our players haven't seen before. And he's going to be figuring out exactly who can be counted on to do what and how to best use the players we have.

All I'm saying is that people shouldn't be surprised if they don't see the league's best defense day one. But I am just as excited as you all are to see this show, and I do expect a new found confidence in our D to elevate what our O can do as well.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Bucky Brooks is a great writer. And a visionary. The article got my blood boiling. I'll be tuning in to see our defense play, that's for sure.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've got to be honest I'm really excited 'bout our defence this year, even more so than our offence...

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Actually the way I remember it was "we agreed in meetings this week we weren't going to let Quinn wreck this game ,and he is"

Actually, I think there's a video of him somewhere, maybe one of the Sound FX videos on NFL, where he says something along the lines of "F*ing Quinn" haha.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I thought I was already high on this D. That got me excited.

I'm hoping by the time the Rams head into game 5 coaches are thinking about having their starting QBs fake injuries during warmups.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Off topic here, but can anyone find the video of the week 10 Sound FX or Mic'd Up or whatever it's called? I am positive it was somewhere that Pagano was mic'd up and was talking how they couldn't let Quinn change the game. He said somewhere on the video "F'ing Quinn." It might have been one of those montages they show before the games. Usually it's like where they have footage of players/coaches saying goofy stuff, maybe it was for MNF or something. I can't remember, but I'm almost positive it's out there somewhere.

Does anyone else remember this or am I crazy?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Off topic here, but can anyone find the video of the week 10 Sound FX or Mic'd Up or whatever it's called? I am positive it was somewhere that Pagano was mic'd up and was talking how they couldn't let Quinn change the game. He said somewhere on the video "F'ing Quinn." It might have been one of those montages they show before the games. Usually it's like where they have footage of players/coaches saying goofy stuff, maybe it was for MNF or something. I can't remember, but I'm almost positive it's out there somewhere.

Does anyone else remember this or am I crazy?
Yeah, I remember that. Can't find it right now though.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Yeah, I remember that. Can't find it right now though.

Gaahhhhhh, that's driving me nuts haha. I just want to find it. Why is the internet so big?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
C'mon guys. You know we aren't going to see much of our defense this year. 3 plays, go sit on the bench.

RamzFanz

Damnit
C'mon guys. You know we aren't going to see much of our defense this year. 3 plays, go sit on the bench.

How many games will we be hoping Shaun Hill will go 3 and out in the 4th quarter so we can watch the D again?

Yeah, stop shaking your heads, you all know it's coming.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How many games will we be hoping Shaun Hill will go 3 and out in the 4th quarter so we can watch the D again?

In mop-up duty? Yeah, I can see that.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
It's right in the Quinn video at the top of the first page

Ahh there it is. Good call. Now I feel dumb haha.

Except it'll be us scoring with Sam to get the defense back on, not going three and out. (y)