Why Tom Brady Actually Might Be Positioned To Fall Flat With Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Tom's ability to escape will be tested this season.
doesnt Arians have a habit of wanting to throw deep but not protecting his QB?

Flint

Pro Bowler
It’s gonna be really interesting to watch, it didn’t seem like Brady was willing to stand back there and wait for guys to uncover, and Brady getting knocked around is very unhappy brady.
Their offense was top 5 but they needed a lot of those points. Then there’s Gronk, how much of a threat is he ? Yes, he basically won the afc championship and the SB but he basically showed up on one drive at the end and that was enough. Gronk may have been more valuable as a blocker than a receiver when he retired and being down 50 lbs is not going to help his blocking. It might be fair to wonder if he’s more than Just a guy at this point. It’s crazy to consider but injuries have taken his speed and you have to wonder if he can regain 50 lbs of muscle in 4 months.
Also this isn’t the sad sack afc East where it’s been over before thanksgiving for the last 20 years, the Saints are going to be ready from the start while Brady figures it out. The pats have done well in their division for a long time, I don’t expect the bucs to do as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd love to see Brady crushed by AD and the Rams. Hopefully Arians sticks with his system; Brady has neither the arm nor protection to throw deep.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I really hope the last thing old Tom sees in his football career is 99 charging at him like a bull, or ram as it were

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I mean. Ok.
I am completely indifferent to the buccs, but I loathe TB, so I guess your played-out-on-sports-message-boards meme is appropriate here.

Actually? It's the same for me. I loathe Brady, I hate Gronk, and Arians needs to get fucking laid. Other than that? I'm...ambivalent toward the Buccaneers.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I’m sure I’ll have a healthy dislike developed as the season gets closer as the media takes their love of Brady to new heights. I can see the networks on their knees for Brady now that he’s free of the dictator Belichek.
Everyone talks about this being Brady’s best group of wideouts maybe ever but the one thing he doesn’t have anymore is one of the greatest defensive coaches in the nfl to keep them in games. Arians wants to throw it, the fact that he allowed Jameis to have 30 picks is telling, you’d think once he got to 20 they would’ve changed their approach but they just kept firing, so can Tom Brady, at his age, survive that many attempts and the hits that go with them. Or will they switch to a version of NE’s short passing game.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I personally think the Bucs are going to change their offensive scheme this season. Say what you will about Bruce but he's a good playcaller and a good OC. HC has yet to be determined, but still I doubt he's hard headed enough to think that Brady is going to be slinging the ball 30 to 40 yards every other play. It wouldn't surprise me if they took the same Bronco's approach with Manning.