Why the Rams Would Be a Good Landing Spot for Mike Glennon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
With Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht telling Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times the team is listening to trade offers for Mike Glennon, we’re putting on our thinking caps to figure out the best landing spots for the quarterback. Just how good is Glennon? Which three teams would be ideal fits for him? Rams, Browns, and Jets. Watch Madelyn Burke and Bleacher Report NFL Analyst Chris Simms discuss Glennon.

Watch Simms Talk Glennon

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cardinals would be smart to take a look at Glennon. They have a solid backup with Stanton but he is what he is and when Palmer is done or if he shits the bed again in the playoffs they're going to need someone with some upside ready to step in.

fearsomefour

Legend
Trading for a guy like Glennon really depends on what the team thinks of Mannion long term.
If they are sold on Mannion there would be no perceived need to trade away a pick for Glennon.
There also would be no need to trade up to get a QB.
Keenum holds the fort (in best case locks down the spot with great play) until Mannion is ready.
I do not expect the Rams to trade up for a QB. If there were to trade in the first round I would expect a trade down. At any rate I expect the first two picks to go WR and DT. That third pick (2nd 2nd rounder) could go any number of ways....TE probably.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd much rather keep whatever we would have to send them, and use our Glennon clone(Mannion). I have more faith in Mannion being in our system then grabbing a guy to learn it, that really hasn't done a whole lot in his career.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone else noticed that Tampa hasn't had him on the block? That he hasn't been rumored anywhere?
Lets see him get traded and then we can debate whether or not we should have made a move.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd kick the tires if the price was right. Competition at QB is a good thing, but he is a free agent next year, so the pick would have to be a late one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just get them all out now, mediaheads.

"Why (insert every available QB here) would be a good fit in LA".

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We can have twins.

5oqQJoB.jpg

pASpjip.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I'd much rather keep whatever we would have to send them, and use our Glennon clone(Mannion). I have more faith in Mannion being in our system then grabbing a guy to learn it, that really hasn't done a whole lot in his career.
Thank you saying what I was trying to say....only much better.