Why the Rams Made a Huge Mistake Drafting Todd Gurley 10th Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams did roll the dice on Gurley and I wasn't overjoyed by the pick. But to call it a mistake right now is downright stupid.

So yeah. Didn't even get through a quarter of it. Here's hoping Gurley makes him and all the other negative whiners suck it.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Great article, lots of words, didn't bother reading it...

How an article like this can be written pre-season is beyond me, if this came at the end of the season and he's only played one snap, in which he dings his kneed again, ok, run an article on a wasted pick - I'm sure this article has been written for Jadeveon Clowney too - until the players prove their worth while playing - or not, people should just shut up... I don't think there are many players with 'Elite' potential after that pick anyway, so why not roll the dice...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Also, there was more than one Georgia running back that performed some magic behind the same offensive line. Nick Chubb posted a freshman season that only fell short of the iconic Herschel Walker and his mythic 1980 campaign. With Gurley out of the picture due to a suspension earlier in the season and then the ACL injury, Chubb amassed 1,594 rushing yards and averaged 7.1 yards per carry.
Perhaps Chubb is just another great RB. Couldn't that be possible? Two great RB's on the same college team?

So, rather than concluding that Gurley is not a great RB and that it is the OL that's responsbile for the running performance, perhaps the conclusion is that BOTH Gurly and Chubb are great RB's? Why is this possibility not presentated in the article?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
"The Rams can't hope that a top running back talent, particularly one with an injury history, can overcome the roster's remaining issues."
(br)

When is it EVER a time to say a team or a highly drafted player has NO HOPE!!! This sentence alone says EVERYTHING. Such a very long article with many pictures too? No words can completely say how wrong this Dickhead is. Says the editor is asleep also. No matter if NO NEWS is out there. You don't try to CREATE news. I think the exact opposite of what this tripe was trying to say. This clown does'nt know our team AT ALL. Not a mention of our defense and where it is now as part of our remaining rosters issues, as he quoted above.

This asswipe could'nt make his jr. high jv debate team. I "HOPE" he and his pet gerbil can beg for food.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UMMM....I hope he wrote about Melvin Gordon also, suggesting 1st round rbs bust.

Seriously though, he's gonna eat his word when Gurley kicks everyone's naysaying ass.