Why the Rams Are Shedding Defensive Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Why the Rams Are Shedding Defensive Players –Video

The Alec Olgetree and Robert Quinn departures leave holes in the Los Angeles Rams’ defense. However, the moves free up money to sign Aaron Donald to a long-term deal. SI.com’s Andrew Brandt breaks it down.

Watch Brandt Talk Rams Moves

ausmurp

Starter
People keep saying this but Ogletree and Quinn were so bad in the 34 that these positions were already holes lol.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
People keep saying this but Ogletree and Quinn were so bad in the 34 that these positions were already holes lol.
Ogletree perhaps yes, but Quinn? Not so sure, I thought he was steady coming on as the year progressed, that was a tough loss for me but I guess his contract was a burden

fearsomefour

Legend
Ogletree perhaps yes, but Quinn? Not so sure, I thought he was steady coming on as the year progressed, that was a tough loss for me but I guess his contract was a burden
I would have held out more hope for Tree than Quinn at this point.
It will be interesting to see how he does back in a 4/3 next to Sue.

jap

Legend

Robert cannot cover anyone in pass coverage. He simply lacks the instincts for that LB skill, He is a pure rusher---nothing more.