Why The LA Rams Are An NFC Powerhouse - Dave Dameshek

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Getting bored with all the qualifiers
Colt's are the worst team
Didn't have Luck
Blah blah blah
Prior to week one it was Jets, Browns, and Jags are the worst teams in 2017
No mention of the Colts until AFTER week one
NFL = copycat league
Talking heads = copycat predictions (after the fact)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He didn't think much of us. Dave thought Cousins was going to hang 360 yds on us in a Skins victory. I highly doubt that happens as our secondary is a strength and Quinn and Donald would love it if he had to throw it that often. I don't see 360 unless the Skins are way behind and the Rams cannot generate more offense than 1 or 2 first downs each drive.
Kind of like our 2nd half last week.
In fact, our new Rams chant to spite him should be "Dave's not here!"

No offense 51

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I agree I'm tired of hearing how bad the colts are .....we get it they are not a good team but w aren't supposed be be good either so to beat any team so handily is an impressive feat for a Rams team that under the previous coaching regime would of probably won this game like 16-6 or even lost the game outright like 17-9 lol .....everyone mentions no Andrew Luck we get that too they were missing there best player but so were the effin Rams!!!! So with that being said I am in no way making any bold predictions based on one week but colts didn't have there best player which I get is a qb but the Rams didn't have there best player widely considered to be one of if not the best defensive player in the league so when fake media makes that arguement please make sure you mention the flip side and stop crapping on the Rams all the time it's been well deserved over the years but cut them some slack. In addition the team has to gel play new system new coaches would that have excused the Rams had they lost and then say they were missing Donald ...no the more likely scenario would of read "Same old Rams" This team has some upside we just don't know yet what it is.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
These morons know jack shit. That being said, I think the needle is definitly pointing up. There will be ups and downs, but I think we're on the rise. The question will be how fast of a rise? Hopefully '99 fast!!!!:rolleyes:

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
He didn't think much of us. Dave thought Cousins was going to hang 360 yds on us in a Skins victory. I highly doubt that happens as our secondary is a strength and Quinn and Donald would love it if he had to throw it that often. I don't see 360 unless the Skins are way behind and the Rams cannot generate more offense than 1 or 2 first downs each drive.

No offense 51
Haven't looked it up but, i doubt that any team hangs 360 on a Wade Phillips D
This dude is just going for click-bait
Particularly in a win
They will need rushing yards and TOP for a win

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I realize this season is ridiculously early, although i'm looking at the Skins game as 'do or die' for post season play. We know we can whip a bad team, but we are yet to prove we can beat-up a middling or good team. Washington is a middling team in my estimation, a must win if we are to build the necessary confidence while stating to the league that we are for real and are coming after you. A solid win Sunday tells the nation and those media talking heads that there is a new sheriff in town, and better than that, it proves to us true fans that this new era in Rams football is indeed a locomotive steaming towards our first play-off run in more than a decade. jmo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting bored with all the qualifiers
Colt's are the worst team
Didn't have Luck
Blah blah blah
Prior to week one it was Jets, Browns, and Jags are the worst teams in 2017
No mention of the Colts until AFTER week one
NFL = copycat league
Talking heads = copycat predictions (after the fact)

prime example - tim hasselbeck.

before the game - colts will easily beat the rams, even without luck. goff is a bust.

monday after the game - the colts are the worst team in football. let's wait until goff plays a real nfl team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We won't get any respect unless we go 4-0. Beating the Redskins at home will be because McVay knew them too well. Winning on the road at SF will be against the proclaimed 2nd worst team in the NFL. And maybe even if we go to Dallas and win it will be because McVay knows his old division foe well and/or Elliott was suspended or distracted by the legal proceedings. I don't care. We'll know what's up!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Face it boys, we have been measured by everyone outside of the Ram-ily as perennial failures. We have been categorized as one of the worst franchises with an existing horrible team. They look but they do not see. There is some justification, of course....We will dispute, but they will not believe. I have recently tried to explain to other NFC West team fans about what we have seen. Sean McVay and his staff are working miracles. With McVay's and Son of Bum's direction, Les Snead drafted weapons that made us better. Also, with their direction Snead made moves that brought a LT who is damn good. With Whitworth came a decent center named Sullivan. Later, Robert Woods was made a Ram and a deal was made for a #1 WR Sammy Watkins as well. Cooper Kupp, Gerald Everret,

We are not the same team, but they can't see it. They remember the QB that flailed and lost all seven games he started last year....Not the guy who grew with confidence from OTA's until now. He grew as a leader and as a facilitator in McVay's system. The haters refuse to see. I tried to tell others tonight and now they think I'm crazy to say that we are better than the aging Cardinals. We may not be better than the Hawks, but we will split games with them this year, imo.
I said that Quinn looks like the Quinn of old and would get 15+ sacks..again, I'm crazy to them. lol. I said more. but you get the drift.

The Rams simply need to execute the plan without fail and we will celebrate a new era of winning football.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NFL.com's redesign is HORRIBLE
:deadhorse:

I challenge you to go find team stats. Took me waaaaayyy too long. Dropping the left to right scrolling game box at the top of the screen is only the worst idea in a long list of redesign ideas they made.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL.com's redesign is HORRIBLE
:deadhorse:

I challenge you to go find team stats. Took me waaaaayyy too long. Dropping the left to right scrolling game box at the top of the screen is only the worst idea in a long list of redesign ideas they made.
Not only that you click on video's on the home page and go to the Rams you get 1 video of the Rams and all the suggestions to follow are the same content for every other team you can't get recent video's anymore.

I also find it funny that in week 3 of the preseason the Rams weren't favored in a single game now we're being criticized for beating the Colts cause they're horrible yet they were favored by Vegas and most all of the self appointed experts. If all goes right we could be favored in each of the first 3 weeks.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

No offense 51
None taken Bro!

Smokin'.jpg
" Viva Cheech and Chong!"

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
. .....A solid win Sunday tells the nation and those media talking heads that there is a new sheriff in town, and better than that, it proves to us true fans that this new era in Rams football is indeed a locomotive steaming towards our first play-off run in more than a decade. jmo.

A solid win Sunday will just mean that the Redskins get to enjoy the next week as the worst team in the league.