Why the hell did I even join this site?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Ok...now that you came in to rip me a new one, hold on a second....

I've only been here what...couple or three months? I've been a Rams fan for nearly 30 years, and I can't remember being this wound up over an upcoming Rams season. I mean before the season even started...not even the GSOT years...at first we shocked the world with a grocery stocking QB, then the years after we were expected to be dominant.

But my brief time here has sent my head spinning...honestly, not sure how much more I can read about our potential...I am damn near drooling over a preseason game....can't recall EVER having that feeling. I am contemplating seeing a shrink to make sure I'm not a candidate for a strap of leather to bite down on and 5k volts. Every time I drop in here and read the camp reports, I start getting all worked up, contemplate reserving the banquet room at my local Buffalo Wild Wings next Feb 1st, and researching illegal organ trafficking on the odd chance I may want to actually go to the Rams coronation in Phoenix.

Thanks for all this....can't say how glad I am to have found this place....going to take a nap now to calm down...maybe wash down a Thorazine with a pacifico and call it a day :cheers:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

I've only been here what...couple or three months? I've been a Rams fan for nearly 30 years, and I can't remember being this wound up over an upcoming Rams season. I mean before the season even started...not even the GSOT years...at first we shocked the world with a grocery stocking QB, then the years after we were expected to be dominant.

But my brief time here has sent my head spinning...honestly, not sure how much more I can read about our potential...I am damn near drooling over a preseason game....can't recall EVER having that feeling. I am contemplating seeing a shrink to make sure I'm not a candidate for a strap of leather to bite down on and 5k volts. Every time I drop in here and read the camp reports, I start getting all worked up, contemplate reserving the banquet room at my local Buffalo Wild Wings next Feb 1st, and researching illegal organ trafficking on the odd chance I may want to actually go to the Rams coronation in Phoenix.

Thanks for all this....can't say how glad I am to have found this place....going to take a nap now to calm down...maybe wash down a Thorazine with a pacifico and call it a day :cheers:
Me and you both man, this fridays been a long time coming... :party:

bluecoconuts

Legend
The fact that I don't get to see football until week 2 may kill me. I wish I could watch preseason.

Rams suck, we're going 5-11, Sam is awful, Fisher is the worst head coach in the NFL and we have a media circus in one of our 7th round players. Hopefully that helps to reduce some of the excitement.

On a more realistic note we'll be very good if we can stay healthy.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I hate having expectations. Being a lousy team sucks but it's pretty danged tough to have those expectations and then lose.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Save me a seat in that BWW banquet room my Brother!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bfyDvIY.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream

These two pictures tell how about 90% of us as Rams fans are feeling about his season. Can't Wait

"DEFEND OUR TURF"!! (in case you didn't know thats the Rams slogan this year)

Last edited: