Why Tavon is likely to stay healthy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
Re: Why Tavon is unlikely to get injured

I think Tavon Austin will get hit and get right back up!!!! He seems to have a strong personality, judging from several of his interviews that I've seen!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

wsaladen said:
I think Tavon Austin will get hit and get right back up!!!! He seems to have a strong personality, judging from several of his interviews that I've seen!!!

Yeah but nobody is going to be hitting him in the personality. :cool:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

I really don't want to have this conversation. Reeks of a jinx

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

i thought the I word was banned from this sight a while back. :cheese:

and Ramzfanz your avatar is distracting me :hehe:

wv

Rookie

LesBaker said:
wsaladen said:

Yeah but nobody is going to be hitting him in the personality. :cool:

If they do, it will be fifteen yards -- Personal foul :nono:

w
v

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

libertadrocks said:
I really don't want to have this conversation. Reeks of a jinx
Yeah ,that's a damn good point.

Superstition, it's hard to rid yourself of, even IF you don't believe inluck like I do/don't whatever ,you know what I mean

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

JIMERAMS said:
i thought the I word was banned from this sight a while back. :cheese:

and Ramzfanz your avatar is distracting me :hehe:
The "I" word is banned, starting with training camp, on through preseason and so on.

However, it is respectfully requested that posters use more positive phrasing, such as "stay healthy" or "barring health concerns" throughout the offseason.

But the Mods won't be proctoring anyone over it. Police yourselves.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the ability to avoid injury is in the genetics.

Some guys (Amendola) get hurt with most any hit. Other guys (Manning, Favre) have incredible durability.

I believe it was X who said something similar months ago; Tavon has freakish skills which is like chasing a chicken in the yard. It's very difficult to get a hit on a player like that and most guys know they can't layout if they want to make the tackle.

wv

Rookie
It will be interesting to see how much Fisher uses Tavon in the preseason.

Also, one wonders if Fassel will use him as a wedge-buster
on special teams.

w
v

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Ram Quixote wrote:
The "I" word is banned, starting with training camp, on through preseason and so on.

However, it is respectfully requested that posters use more positive phrasing, such as "stay healthy" or "barring health concerns" throughout the offseason.

OK, I'm missing something here. Are you guys being serious or are there really rules about saying "I"?

If you're not joking I'd like to know where I can find these rules. If you are joking then carry on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote wrote:

OK, I'm missing something here. Are you guys being serious or are there really rules about saying "I"?

If you're not joking I'd like to know where I can find these rules. If you are joking then carry on.
It's an unwritten rule. And if you break it, I'll unwrite your ass. :doink:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote wrote:

As X said, it's unwritten. Started after that first game of 2011, in which SJ, Amendola and Bartell all were hurt. We hoped to change the teams' luck. Didn't work, though the effort seemed to help last year.

Or maybe that was just Fisher's influence. We're gonna keep the momentum going, regardless.

jap

Legend
Tavon says, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Their hands can't hit what their eyes can't see!" :cheese: