Why People In Boston Are Messed Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait a minute....WCOZ was one of the greatest Rock stations ever! Now you are pulling out some history. Must of listened to WBCN too. Boston now has no music on the radio.....just sports talk radio, there is 1 rap station and 2 pop music stations and if you live in NH there is a country station somewhere on the dial lol.
Yup... late 70's... I liked COZ over BCN, but both were good. Kind of like the difference between WPLJ and WNEW in NY. II liked both, but probably listened to PLJ more.

I remember listening to WEEI when it was all news, too! ;)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is a misconception that Boston people are jerks. But if you are from out of town and go to any pub or bar in the area you will make friends very easily. Boston bar are very friendly and welcome all. I will admit the same does not apply to the night club folks, they suck!
Yeah... as a general rule, drunks are friendly... :p