Why no TO on delay of game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
4th and 8 with around 40 seconds left. Davis wasn't close to getting snap off so Fisher should have called last TO so no DOG. Instead 4th and 13. Big difference.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Still would have been an incomplete pass. Not sure how much they would change the playcall when they need points.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a mistake. I dont think they intended to take the penalty.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still would have been an incomplete pass. Not sure how much they would change the playcall when they need points.
Have to disagree. More options on 4th and 8. Deep pass wouldn't of been necessary.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Have to disagree. More options on 4th and 8. Deep pass wouldn't of been necessary.
There's more options than 4th and 13, I agree, but we had to get out of bounds or get a lot of yards. That limits the options. We were connecting on nearly every play deep and it made sense to take that shot, they couldn't defend it. I think the play call would have been the same personally, we needed the points and we were connecting. Quick was open enough down the field too that if Davis didn't misread the coverage, it would've been a huge gain.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I was screaming at the TV for them to take a timeout too. Its tough to convert a 4th and 8, but a 4th and 13 is a lot harder IMO.