Why Nick Foles should start this Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The quickest way to end Mannion's career before it gets started, would be to throw him into the fire right now...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
we just lost another backup rookie on top of two others the previous week thanks to Foles. you want to put the human sloth behind a line of backup rookies and guys coming off the practice squad. really...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
1. Foles is the best QB on this team
2. Foles has the better arm
3. Foles will respond when chips are down (followed him his entire career to get a feel on this)
4. Foles is 6'5" and can take a hit and keep getting up
5. Rams need to know if Foles is the answer to go into next season. Forget about sparks
6. Keenum should sit (helps both his health and PR wise) this Sunday

Feel free to knock me down!
I'm good with Nick starting. I think he gives us the best chance to win. But if we're giving-up on the season, then let's give Mannion some reps and see if we have a potential starter in the kid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
that's not what I typed at all don't be sarcastic. but Foles is basically responsible for Wichman and Brown who were injured after that ridiculous interception at the end of the Bears game
Lighten up Francis.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
that's not what I typed at all don't be sarcastic. but Foles is basically responsible for Wichman and Brown who were injured after that ridiculous interception at the end of the Bears game

Sorry, wasn't trying to be sarcastic was a honest question. I don't get how a QB is at fault of another mans body breaking down during a play. We might as well throw in all the injures on defense we had this year on him too, he had them on the field too long.

Rainram

Starter
Foles has been downright awful his last few outings...but I still have good memories of the Arizona game and Seattle game.

As hard as it's been to watch Foles lately...I don't have faith in Keenum at all. I realize I'm in the minority and Fisher already said he was going with Keenum if healthy...so I'll just root for whomever is under center and say some prayers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Foles has been downright awful his last few outings...but I still have good memories of the Arizona game and Seattle game.

As hard as it's been to watch Foles lately...I don't have faith in Keenum at all. I realize I'm in the minority and Fisher already said he was going with Keenum if healthy...so I'll just root for whomever is under center and say some prayers.
Seems reasonable. In all honesty, I have never thought Foles OR Keenum were good QBs. I think Keenum gives us a slightly better skill set for what we have on offense right now. But I hope like hell I am wrong about one of them or even both and we end up with a good QB to get us to the next level and keep us there for a while.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum didn't show anything that resembles a QB . His first throw was almost picked and we all know about the fumbles . Plus he has a noodle arm .

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd play Keenum and if he plays poorly I'd cut him, sign Tebow, and name Mannion the starter and play him the rest of the year since no one will be watching anyway.
Then I'd let our new coach use our top five draft pick on a QB.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Foles is basically responsible for Wichman Williams and.....
Fixed it for ya Robo!!!(y)

Foles = :puke:

Keenum = :puke:+:baghead:

Mannion = :thinking:

time to find out....All this he's gonna get killed talk...Reminds me of the Jameis Winston is gonna bust talk...The Derrick Carr is like his brother...Hell, the Johnny Football stuff... I saw his college games, he was phenomenal...some had me doubt what I saw...

Mannion had a fantastic 2013....give him a chance...Everyone saying Mannion can't do it, half were saying Nick could...and I remember Nick...2014 Nick, 2012 Nick, 2010 Nick, takes a beating, but has those throws...the ones off his back foot...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Keenum didn't show anything that resembles a QB . His first throw was almost picked and we all know about the fumbles . Plus he has a noodle arm .
how does Foles resemble an NFL QB? he's tall. and can throw a long ball, with no accuracy. that's it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'd play Keenum and if he plays poorly I'd cut him, sign Tebow, and name Mannion the starter and play him the rest of the year since no one will be watching anyway.
Then I'd let our new coach use our top five draft pick on a QB.
Why cut Keenum for somebody who's been out of football for ages and doesn't know our offense and name a rookie as the starter?

For extra dumpster fire potential?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah how the heck did he ever set the NCAA passing record????:whistle:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Let's face it. We do not currently have a QB worth arguing about. I just think this team really needs some professionalism and accountability and you don't get that by starting a player that has failed to produce. In my mind just because Foles was the penciled in "starter" that shouldn't guarantee him 10 or 12 games to try to succeed while the other guy gets a one time deal. Neither QB has done enough in this league to warrant the "Starter's" treatment IMO.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Why cut Keenum for somebody who's been out of football for ages and doesn't know our offense and name a rookie as the starter?

For extra dumpster fire potential?

Because Tebow would be entertaining while being able to run for his life behind our Oshit line!

Yeah how the heck did he ever set the NCAA passing record????:whistle:

YAC?