why is there not a whisper...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
about the stafford trade on the la rams site???

is it out of respect for goff?...

was hoping for some kind of press conference or something...

they cannot possibly be that slow at coming up with something for us fans to soak in...

waiting all day, and still pissed in slo...

go rams

slo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes this is an outrage. Somebody get to the bottom of it now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I agree it seems weird. Figured there'd be more hoopla.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard that they agreed to make it official on the 18th? Maybe the rams wanted to make sure they cleared enough cap space?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because he has clearly been brought in to back-up Wolford...and they didn't wanna make a big deal about him joining the team.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
about the stafford trade on the la rams site???

is it out of respect for goff?...

was hoping for some kind of press conference or something...

they cannot possibly be that slow at coming up with something for us fans to soak in...

waiting all day, and still pissed in slo...

go rams

slo

I believe for the most part it has to do with the tampering rules. They have to wait until after it is tampering to talk about it officially. That should be very soon.

TexasRam

Legend
My sources tell me The Stafford deal fell through due to failed physical.

Unfortunately the Kool aide party is over. :(

:hiding:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I know, when is the presser????
I want to hear the thinly veiled promises, confident projections and bursting pride.
The "we finally got our guy, so you know what comes next!!!" delivered, of course, with a helping of McVay humility.

rdw

Pro Bowler
There's only a farewell article to Stafford on the Lions site. Nothing about Goff. I'm sure they'll kick off a coordinated announcement.

jap

Legend
Because he has clearly been brought in to back-up Wolford...and they didn't wanna make a big deal about him joining the team.

Ya mean the Howling Wolf > Matt the Gunslinger? Will we have a showdown at the OK Corral to determine the Starting QB?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine being Wolfy right now... Knowing that you screwed your big shot to start a playoff game by running like a dumbass into the teeth of the defense and getting knocked out. I mean taking more idiot head shots after taking like 5 huge ones vs Arizona the week prior was a special kind of fucking stupid. And now not only does he see them bring in a new starter but he takes his number too.

I just find the whole thing kind of funny. Ironic too given how smart the guy reportedly is. So smart but stupid enough to fuck himself out of an opportunity that rarely comes for someone of his talent level.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine being Wolfy right now... Knowing that you screwed your big shot to start a playoff game by running like a dumbass into the teeth of the defense and getting knocked out. I mean taking more idiot head shots after taking like 5 huge ones vs Arizona the week prior was a special kind of fucking stupid. And now not only does he see them bring in a new starter but he takes his number too.

I just find the whole thing kind of funny. Ironic too given how smart the guy reportedly is. So smart but stupid enough to fuck himself out of an opportunity that rarely comes for someone of his talent level.

That is a little harsh, Merlin. I know when I played sports, it was always 100% every play. It is just the way I am wired. If I get hurt, I get hurt. I am thinking about that game and that play. I don't think I could have played any other way. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, so I am going 100% today. I hope that doesn't make me a dumbass. LOL.

Not to mention the fact that it was an illegal hit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is a little harsh, Merlin. I know when I played sports, it was always 100% every play. It is just the way I am wired. If I get hurt, I get hurt. I am thinking about that game and that play. I don't think I could have played any other way. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, so I am going 100% today. I hope that doesn't make me a dumbass. LOL.

Not to mention the fact that it was an illegal hit.
You're right it was harsh. But watch that Arizona game dude. He took shot after shot after shot directly to his head. Kept getting up too. But during that game and afterward what we discussed here was how he needed to be mindful of that.

Cut to the biggest game of his life and what does he do? Yeah. So I know it's harsh but it's true. IMO. Sometimes truth is harsh.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're right it was harsh. But watch that Arizona game dude. He took shot after shot after shot directly to his head. Kept getting up too. But during that game and afterward what we discussed here was how he needed to be mindful of that.

Cut to the biggest game of his life and what does he do? Yeah. So I know it's harsh but it's true. IMO. Sometimes truth is harsh.
No, I get what you are saying, I just know, that I wouldn't be able to turn it off. Plus, who is to say that if he isn't playing 100% balls to the wall we will even win that game and make it to the playoffs? He certainly couldn't have known it at the time.