why is David Yankey still out there?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, they're not yankeying his chain. :bueller: He's probably just not as good as people thought.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Interesting how he was a consensus first rounder not too long ago, maybe back to March or so. Now he's going in the 5th round at the earliest. Could be another steal.

tbux

Rookie
has to be something on him nobody has said yet- he isn't a 5th rounder- something was discovered im guessing.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I saw him projected to the SheHawks in the first round by one expert. My guess is the Stanford grad has other interests besides football. Sound familiar?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Someone named Yankey, who grew up in Georgia, doesn't sound like someone you can trust. That's my guess. :sneaky:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He tested poorly and has technical inconsistencies. Should have gone much higher, though. Poor man's DeCastro imo.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I did see reports (and posted about them) before the draft calling him "undraftable". I guess that ended up the case.

I do have to admit that based on my very limited knowledge, he was the one I was pulling for to solve our Left Guard hole when we didn't draft Robinson under my master plan.

Therefore, what have we learned? That I am a moron.

dunce_cap.jpg