Why I let myself be happy today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
It isn't February. We have a meaningful game to watch. We wait for months hoping to wake up to December football.

Yeah, Lucy pulled the football away again, but the autumn leaves flew with my hopeless dreams.

Hey, at least for another hour I get to dream of 9-7 with a miracle run in the playoffs. Hell, it's all I got. Been loving this team for over 50 years. Learning to make the most of it

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There are many things in life that could cause stress...

Rams football, while certainly more fun when they win, only brings me down so much.

Life can be hard.

But... football is a game.

I try to enjoy it every time.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You don't have to believe or cheer for your coach... just show up and cheer for your team. All else will take care of itself.

Go Rams!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I woke up very happy this morning watching Liverpool choke badly against Bournemoth and allow Arsenal to maintain 2nd place in the table!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm happy that the game is on TV, for better or worse, and that the Chiefs are a winning franchise with a great coach!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Good on ya @leoram and @CGI_Ram.

It's my Sunday entertainment. It gets my blood pumping from time to time, but let's be honest, if Rams football is causing too much stress you may want to look up the definition of projection and find what's truly ailing you.

Rams77

Starter
IMG_0422.PNG Whenever I feel down because of the Rams misery past, present and future-I just stare at this guys photo and it instantly cheers me up

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bournemoth is that other team besides Arsenal I like to root for. Love the way they play. Plus one of the popular rumors is that Howe will be Wenger's replacement.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I woke up very happy this morning watching Liverpool choke badly against Bournemoth and allow Arsenal to maintain 2nd place in the table!

I owe that Frasier kid from aberdeen a beer if i ever seen him - that kid played great, excellent substitution
Wouldn't mind seeing Eddie Howe take over when the great Wenger retires