Why has Aaron Rodgers been playing poorly? Why Olivia Munn of course

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you guys got this thing wrong......
T0ZHCTm.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As a straight man I'll let him have sex with me if he will become the QB of the Rams. Why not? Each year I feel like I'm taking one up the rear anyways. Might as well take it up the shoot and win.
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png
ouch.png

200w.webp

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
A lot of the Packers problems stem from their defense; why McCarthy insists on keeping Dom Capers is beyond me. Keep that up and you'll end up like an inverse Jeff Fisher, only you'll meet with success from time to time because the rules favor the offense these days. The whole Olivia Munn ordeal is laughable at best.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A lot of the Packers problems stem from their defense; why McCarthy insists on keeping Dom Capers is beyond me. Keep that up and you'll end up like an inverse Jeff Fisher, only you'll meet with success from time to time because the rules favor the offense these days. The whole Olivia Munn ordeal is laughable at best.
I agree that if you look into the Rodgers/McCarthy era...the inconsistency and shortcomings have been defensively. That 2010 championship team had a dominant defense. Ranked #2 in the league in fact.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sensing a depth of Rodgers love in here, close to a a Packers Club Meeting room (next to urinal #3)
dt6Tqpo.jpg

bnw

Pro Bowler
I don't think Munn is hot. Big Willie's ref is hotter than Munn. Rodgers can do better. Actresses are drama queens anyway.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Besides sex and football, what else is there to do in Green Bay Wisconsin?

You need to watch the Food Network brother...

Guarantee there's some hole in the wall joint with food that'll knock your socks off... which makes getting ready to do the deed all that much better (c'mon... no socks should be a rule, even in super cold climes. But not for her, cuz women's feet can get 50 degrees colder than a man's. It's a wonder of nature that baffles scientists to this day...)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so i typed in olivia munn into google images. then clicked on the aaron rodger snapchat link.

this is what came up.

B-FdDx0CYAAwhIo.jpg

the next photo was the full picture. did he really post her doing that to him?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

so i typed in olivia munn into google images. then clicked on the aaron rodger snapchat link.

this is what came up.

Wow, fucking wow !!!

B-FdDx0CYAAwhIo.jpg

bnw

Pro Bowler
You need to watch the Food Network brother...

cuz women's feet can get 50 degrees colder than a man's.

So very true. When my wife gets into bed she presses her liquid nitrogen feet to my calves at night I just about fly into the ceiling.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

this is what came up.

B-FdDx0CYAAwhIo.jpg

I guess he sent it to a friend.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Aaron Rodgers is a local kid. And I can tell you with certainty that Munn has been an issue with lots of things in his life. He has been on the outs with his family for sometime now and it all stems from Olivia Munn not really caring to be around average, ordinary people. Aaron does not even talk with his mother, father or brother Jordan anymore. Munn turned him into an arrogant and selfish person. And it all started to hit the media last season. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't boil over into his game a bit. It's not that she ruined his physical attributes, but maybe his attitude and working relationships took a hit.