Why has Aaron Rodgers been playing poorly? Why Olivia Munn of course

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought this thread might be popular because it mixes two things that every red-blooded American man loves: the NFL and Olivia Munn. :cheers:
Well ....

yodapic.jpg

( Many more photos that is!!):mrburnsevil:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Same thing happened with Andre Aggasi when he was with Brook Shields.
Man, that would be a terrible thing to happen to someone.;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at his face, the man is lost. Can't say I blame him though...

rodgersmunn.jpg

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
As a straight man I'll let him have sex with me if he will become the QB of the Rams. Why not? Each year I feel like I'm taking one up the rear anyways. Might as well take it up the shoot and win.

I'd allow it.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
At the outset, I thought maybe this belonged in the "Dumbass" thread.
Turns out to be very entertaining.

Nice job all.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As a straight man I'll let him have sex with me if he will become the QB of the Rams. Why not? Each year I feel like I'm taking one up the rear anyways. Might as well take it up the shoot and win.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...calls-out-espn-for-aaron-rodgers-speculation/

Olivia Munn calls out ESPN for Aaron Rodgers speculation
Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptfjzmnjmtzjyzhizdhiztdimwu1yjgxnzi5mmfknda2-e1447943007906.jpeg
AP

I usually love the smell of ESPN vs. ESPN crime in the morning. Today, I’ll have to settle for ACN vs. ESPN.

In an effort to explain why Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers suddenly is struggling, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com recently put together a list of five potential reasons for it.

The first four weren’t particularly controversial, or groundbreaking. Rodgers doesn’t have Jordy Nelson, teams are no longer jumping offside to give Rodgers free plays, coach Mike McCarthy isn’t calling the plays this season, and/or Rodgers may be injured. (Based on this week’s injury report, Rodgers is injured.)

The fifth one struck a nerve. Citing an unnamed agent who wonders when a client isn’t performing well whether “something is going on in his personal life,” Demovsky speculates as to whether Rodgers is having issues with his girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn.

“There’s no indication that Rodgers’ relationship status has changed. Lions reporters said they spotted Rodgers’ girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, at Lambeau Field on Sunday,” Demovsky writes. “Sometimes it’s easy to forget that professional athletes have lives away from the field, and you never know what could be going on in their personal lives.”

Munn, who played a financial reporter for the fictional Atlantis Cable News in HBO’s The Newsroom, has responded to Demovsky’s article on Twitter.

Playing it fast & loose w/the journalism @RobDemovsky,” Munn said. “Your professional skills are lacking… you must be having personal problems at home.”

Told by another Twitter user to not feed the trolls, Munn said, “The trolls can have their comments, it’s not them I’m calling out, it’s the journalists.”

On one hand, Rodgers is a public figure, who is engaging in a public and open relationship with another public figure. On the other hand, it’s a little much to look at Rodgers’ performance and say, “Gee, maybe he’s having problems with his actress girlfriend?”

While hardly the worst of the speculation that has gurgled regarding Rodgers over the last two years (in December 2013, Rodgers went on the record to shoot down rumors regarding his sexuality), there’s a fundamental difference between questioning whether a guy is injured and wondering whether a guy is having relationship issues that are spilling over to the field.

Professional athletes have the same kind of personal issues as anyone else. In some cases, given the added stress of money and fame and not being home frequently, the personal issues are more intense. However, rarely if ever does anyone analyze a dip in a player’s performance by saying, “I wonder if he’s having problems at home.”

The fact that Demovsky felt compelled to add the views of an unnamed agent suggests that Demovsky realized he was treading on dangerous ground. Munn’s on-the-record reaction confirms it.

And now we’ll wait to see whether the column receives a post-publication tighter edit.”

Psycho_X

Legend
Munn kinda destroyed the media about this and deservedly so... the link has the actual evidence of the guy in question. I kinda like her better now... I mean besides the fact that she's insanely hot.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/new...reading-rumors-sex-life-155907031.html?ref=gs

Olivia Munnis fighting back against news outlets that have helped perpetuate the silly idea she is to blame for boyfriend Aaron Rodgers’ poor pro football play as of late.

The “Newsroom” actress called out Fox Sports and The Washington Post by name for re-publishing a fan theory that the couple’s sex life has impacted the Green Bay Packers star quarterback’s on-field performance, which has been diminished as of late.

“The ‘fan’ you based entire articles around is a bigot and a racist,” Munn said on Twitter, sharing examples of his online hate speech.

“Of course he hates me. He also hates black people and Muslims,” she continued. “That’s like asking the KKK to give a review of “Straight Outta Compton.”

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Shows why I don't care about NFL "news" sites anymore. Everything doesn't have to be drama. This isn't freakin Mean Girls. Just show me who's playing, who got signed or cut, and who is hurt.

Athos

Legend
I don't find Munn all that spectacular. Seriously.

I dunno man. Sure she doesn't have an amazing ass or cleavage.. But she's still sexy as hell and combines that with a raunchiness that speaks to a freak in the sheets
But then... I gotta admit biracial Asian women turn me on. :whistle:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I dunno man. Sure she doesn't have an amazing ass or cleavage.. But she's still sexy as hell and combines that with a raunchiness that speaks to a freak in the sheets
But then... I gotta admit biracial Asian women turn me on. :whistle:

Hahaha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is how hard up we're getting for any NFL news, sigh!"
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/07/report-aaron-rodgers-and-olivia-munn-break-up/

Report: Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn break up
Posted by Darin Gantt on April 7, 2017

517673596.jpg
Getty Images

The next time Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a bad game, the unnamed agents are going to have to find someone else to blame.

According to People Magazine, Rodgers and actress-girlfriend Olivia Munn have split up after three years.

“They have amicably ended their relationship of three years,” a source told People, saying the couple “remains close friends and wish nothing but the best for each other moving forward.”

(Gee, the unnamed sources in Hollywood are just as transparent and full of it as the ones in football when it comes to “mutual partings.”)

While the personal life of a football player wouldn’t ordinarily rise to the level of news, Munn was never bashful about making herself part of the show in Green Bay, and her reaction to being named as a potential detriment to Rodgers’ play underscored that.

She called out ESPN.com’s Rob Demovsky in 2015 for repeating the suggestion of an agent that dips in play generally lead to questions about off-field drama in a players’ life.

Of course, having his private affairs dragged through the entertainment media (and thus, the football media #selfawareness) probably won’t do much to help with Rodgers’ reluctance to open up about other things, including the persistent questions about his relationship with his family.

In fact, it kind of makes us nostalgic for the days when the most awkward questions for him were about his relationship with Brett Favre.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is how hard up we're getting for any NFL news, sigh!"
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/07/report-aaron-rodgers-and-olivia-munn-break-up/

Report: Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn break up
Posted by Darin Gantt on April 7, 2017

517673596.jpg
Getty Images

The next time Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a bad game, the unnamed agents are going to have to find someone else to blame.

According to People Magazine, Rodgers and actress-girlfriend Olivia Munn have split up after three years.

“They have amicably ended their relationship of three years,” a source told People, saying the couple “remains close friends and wish nothing but the best for each other moving forward.”

(Gee, the unnamed sources in Hollywood are just as transparent and full of it as the ones in football when it comes to “mutual partings.”)

While the personal life of a football player wouldn’t ordinarily rise to the level of news, Munn was never bashful about making herself part of the show in Green Bay, and her reaction to being named as a potential detriment to Rodgers’ play underscored that.

She called out ESPN.com’s Rob Demovsky in 2015 for repeating the suggestion of an agent that dips in play generally lead to questions about off-field drama in a players’ life.

Of course, having his private affairs dragged through the entertainment media (and thus, the football media #selfawareness) probably won’t do much to help with Rodgers’ reluctance to open up about other things, including the persistent questions about his relationship with his family.

In fact, it kind of makes us nostalgic for the days when the most awkward questions for him were about his relationship with Brett Favre.
Ha. Comeback player of the year in 2017!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Personally,

I can't wait to see Aaron's rebound pussy....can you say pussy in here?:oops: