Why has Aaron Rodgers been playing poorly? Why Olivia Munn of course

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/11...ivia-munn-for-aaron-rodgers-recent-struggles/

Packers’ Fans Blame Olivia Munn For Aaron Rodgers Recent Struggles
By: Evan Jankens
@kingofthekc

gettyimages-467675884.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 26: Actress Olivia Munn and NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers watch the West Regional Semifinal of the 2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament between the Wisconsin Badgers and the North Carolina Tar Heels at Staples Center on March 26, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

When things go bad for your favorite team you try to blame anything and anyone.

Some fans go above and beyond in that regard, and one reader of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has gone so far as to blame Aaron Rodgers’ girlfriend Olivia Munn for the recent struggles.

0lQAZkG.png

This reader blames it on the fact that Olivia Munn went on TV and talked about her sex life with the All-Pro QB.

Munn appeared on Andy Cohen’s show last December and talked about the couple’s sex life. (Click link above and scroll down to watch video).

Munn did say in the interview that the couple doesn’t have sex on game days. During the interview you will hear Cohen say that fans are saying that Rodgers is playing so well because of her.

What is it then?

People have even started a #dumpmunn hashtag.

Cheesehead TV @cheeseheadtv
Just saw a #DumpMunn hashtag. It's official, people have lost it. #packers

Zachary Below @FireOneOut
#DUMPMUNN WHO'S WITH ME

Michael Coonen @MJCoonen84
I think is time to fire Olivia Munn #DumpMunn

Kevin Darling @ClassicDarling7
It was a good run Aaron and Olivia. But I think that relationship has run its course. Rodgers playing like garb. #DumpMunn

How can you say anything negative about Olivia Munn?

oliviamunn Verified
11856557_1672167999665329_584966339_n.jpg

Maybe Munn isn’t the problem, and the Lions are just that good?

Big Willie

Starter
The Rams will take Rodgers if the Pack doesn't want him....and he can continue to have sex with Munn.

FRO

Legend
The Rams will take Rodgers if the Pack doesn't want him....and he can continue to have sex with Munn.
As a straight man I'll let him have sex with me if he will become the QB of the Rams. Why not? Each year I feel like I'm taking one up the rear anyways. Might as well take it up the shoot and win.

Big Willie

Starter
As a straight man I'll let him have sex with me if he will become the QB of the Rams. Why not? Each year I feel like I'm taking one up the rear anyways. Might as well take it up the shoot and win.
That's what I call taking one for the team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought this thread might be popular because it mixes two things that every red-blooded American man loves: the NFL and Olivia Munn. :cheers:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

@CGI_Ram beat you too it and already sent an email to the Packers offering himself. Maybe if they have an open relationship you can get in on the action.

Bwaahahahahahahaha

Big Willie

Starter
I thought this thread might be popular because it mixes two things that every red-blooded American man loves: the NFL and Olivia Munn. :cheers:
Munn, Wilde, d'Abo, Thirlby, Newton-John...too many Olivia's, too little time.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I blame Munn. She's been bad. I guess I'll take one for the team and spank her. Where is she?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's another theory to the cause of Aaron Rodgers decline: the Rams. :mrburnsevil:
https://www.packerforum.com/threads/rodgers-not-himself.63706/

Rodgers Not Himself?

Here are some interesting stats and facts about AR before and after he threw his 1st interception on October 11 against the ST. Louis Rams @ Lambeau Field in week 5 (got this from the WSSP Post Game radio show after Lions game).

Before he threw his first INT, AR's stats are the following:
92 comp. / 130 att
1,051 yards
11 TD's
0 int's
6 sacks
119.7 QB rating
70.8 comp. %

THEN THROWS 1st INT in the Rams game

After he threw his first INT, AR's stats are the following:
72 comp. / 124 att (20 less completions)
894 yds
6 TD's
2 int's (does not include the 1st int against the Rams - total of 3 int's for the year)
13 sacks
90.6 QB rating
58.9 comp. %
--------------
Here's another theory that also fits Nick Foles to a tee.
Below is a video link of Bleacher Report NFL Insider Jason Cole breaking down the problems with Aaron Rodgers. Cole's 3 points are:

1) Opposing Defensive Coordinators believe Aaron Rodgers does not trust his receivers to get open. They are taking away Randal Cobb and DC's believe that Rodgers does not trust Davante Adams or any of the other receivers to get open.

2) Because Rodgers does not trust his receivers to get open, he is holding onto the ball too long, affecting his yards per attempt average, making him go to the underneath routes, and causing him to throw the ball away more.

3) Defenses are keeping Rodgers pinned in the pocket. They are basically "mush" rushing him to keep him in the middle of the field rather than allowing him to escape and run. Rodgers number of running attempts in the last 3 games is 8, which is the number of running attempts he may have in a single game.

Here is the link:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ieve-aaron-rodgers-doesnt-trust-his-receivers
--------
Nah, it's because of Olivia Munn.
I blame Olivia Munn. ;)
-------------
Remain calm, I just go off the phone with Olivia, she promised me to cut AR off in the bedroom until the Packers start winning again. He always said he preferred playing with over inflated balls! :whistling:
------------
Lol, lots of people wondered about the sexuality of Young and Aikman and now most recently Rodgers. To many a QB is supposed to be out shacking up with a different swimsuit model/actress every month. Thing is when you look at the top quarterbacks and their preparation and commitment to the game they just don't have time.

One of the big differences between the greats and the almosts is that many of the greats functioned like Robots during the week, constant preparation. For some the personal life didnt come until after football.
---------
Ok. I give in. I'm ready to accept it has something to do with Olivia and bikinis now. :tdown:
---------
I may agree with you but before I can say with any certainty I'm going to have to see some pictures ... lots of pictures.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSB9DyfAjBo

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
0lQAZkG.png

^This is one of the greatest freaking things I've ever read in my life.
Ill take Rodgers and the coaching staff off their hands since they are such a burden to them....

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Munn's doing a good job provoking people who don't have active sex lives.

Rodgers's struggling because teams figured out how to limit him after we played them and the lack of deep game (I tried so hard) is keeping their offense limited. It's too bad we didn't come out with a win that time, a QB with respectable production could've gave us that...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Oh geez, it's the dreaded trifecta of Munn, God and too much blood being redirected to Aaron's groin area...MAKE IT STOP !!! That's not Aaron screaming that !!!!