Why Eagles Feel Great About Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think he is rolling the dice too.

What am getting at with Kelly's S&C ideas is that this is the information age and I believe that if something really worked to keep players from being injured, especially injured ones, then every team in sports would know about it and use it. I know some regard him as a genius but he didn't come up with this stuff on his own. And where is proof that he is right.

I think that you are correct. He is rolling the dice and by telling people he will keep Sam healthy he is appeasing the fans and adding to this mythical aura that the media is turning The Chip Kelly Experience into.
True, however using the example of pitchers I used before, there are modalities that have been proven to improve performance and keep players heathy but many organizations ignore this information.
The wild card with football of course is the contact.

RamBill

Legend
The new Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford sits with Dave Spadaro for his first one-on-one interview after arriving in Philadelphia. Bradford discusses how he learned about the trade and what he thinks about the opportunity to play in the Eagles’ offense.

Watch Bradford Interview

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Good read
Makes we want him back.

Schefter: Eagles’ Organization Believes In Bradford

Adam Schefter discusses Chip Kelly’s comments that Philadelphia plans to move forward with Sam Bradford as the team’s starting quarterback and the Eagles are not planning to draft QB Marcus Mariota.

Watch Schefter Talk Eagles and Bradford

If Fisher ever said he wasn't going to draft Mariota, I'd put it in the "he's a Ram for sure" category...

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
They should feel good, I for one wasn't ready to COMPLETELY give up on Bradford yet but I understand why it was done. When it comes to physical attributes, not many QBS come close to Sam. Great arm, mobile, accurate as hell...it's a shame his tenure in STL ended like it did.

RamBill

Legend
The PFT crew (Ross Tucker, Kevin Gilbride) examines the Eagles’ quarterback situation with the addition of Sam Bradford and wonders if Bradford can survive a full season in an offense that will expose him to big hits.

Watch PFT Talk Bradford in Philly

RamBill

Legend
Who Won Bradford for Foles Trade? – Analysts Weigh In

http://www.101sports.com/2015/03/11/who-won-bradford-for-foles-trade-analysts-weigh-in/

The Rams became the talk of the NFL Tuesday, when word broke they’d reached a deal to send quarterback Sam Bradford to Philadelphia in exchange for Eagles QB Nick Foles.

The move surprised many, with Rams coach Jeff Fisher having publicly committed to having Bradford under center in 2015 leading up to the opening of free agency.

Who got the better deal? A quick survey of NFL analysts indicates St. Louis won this one.

Mark Schlereth – ESPN NFL Analyst

“You’ve solved your quarterback issue with the Rams right now. You’ve got to look at that and say we’ve got the quarterback we need to go forward, a very physical defensive front.”

“This is a team to me that all of the sudden is in the mix in that tough NFC West.”

Ike Reese – Former Eagles Linebacker/Host 94WIP-FM Philadelphia

“This kid’s (Foles’) first 24 starts are on par or surpass the likes of Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning. I think they’ve (Eagles) given up on the kid too early. I think you guys (Rams) are getting a fantastic guy to lead that organization.”

Mike Greenberg – Cohost; Mike & Mike on ESPN Radio

“I think the Rams have the chance to be really good. They still have the tenth pick in the draft, and I’ve seen mock drafts where Amari Cooper falls there. Now you’ve got Foles and all the talent they’ve put together on those two lines. I love what the Rams did.”

Adam Caplan – ESPN NFL Analyst

“In the end, I don’t get it (with Philly). It’s wait and see with Bradford. You just don’t know about Sam Bradford’s health right now.

Ryan Clark – NFL Commentator for ESPN

“This is not a good fit for Sam Bradford. And oh, by the way, you give up Nick Foles and two draft picks to get him. There has to be an end game here, because you can’t go into the season with Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez as your quarterbacks.”