Why does Jeff Fisher love Sam Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
To me the only legit knock on Bradford has been the injuries.

Everything else just lacks total perspective on what a team game is all about - and - overestimates the population size of the Peyton Manning's of the world.

And for the record; I believe Sam is one tough SOB.

With you there CGI. If I could play the way he did in that envirionment with a high ankle sprain, I wouldn't be scared of any of you MF's. Still, some of these members disturb me. I like it.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
All the talk about his contract is just BS. It was the way the CBA was at the time and the Rams just happen to pay the price. I don't know if Sam will ever be "elite" (whatever the fluck that is), but he should be steady and good enough to win games. Fans that study the game, understand it takes more than one player to win. I'm good with having him as the Rams qb.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeesh. I'm a huge Bradford fan, and I've gone to great lengths to debate what I believe are faulty arguments against him, but that article made even *me* cringe a little. It was borderline fanboi stuff. Still, it's a very good point that Fisher could have gone in another direction multiple times if he wanted, and the cap hit the Rams would have suffered by releasing him is just something they would have had to work through if they thought he was a detriment to their success. Teams don't typically keep players and start them if they think they don't provide them with the ability to win games.

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
I agree that "elite" is virtually impossible to define. So I prefer to describe Sam in terms of the team's performance. What I am looking for is our Rams to make the playoffs on a routine basis. If Bradford can lead us to the playoffs year after year then I'm a very happy camper. P.S. If we make the playoffs year after year, then it is not unreasonable to expect a super bowl win (or more).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The reason that I don't like Bradford, is his relentless clubbing of baby seals:cry:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The reason that I don't like Bradford, is his relentless clubbing of baby seals:cry:
For me, the straw that broke the camel's back was when he dumped all that nuclear waste into the Pacific Ocean.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What about those rumors I heard that Bradford eats a live kitten every time he throws an interception? :cry:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What about those rumors I heard that Bradford eats a live kitten every time he throws an interception? :cry:

Just another lie about Sam.

He doesn't eat live kittens, they are fully grown dogs in the prime of their lives...