Why does it seem every team the Rams play this yr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
is coming off an embarrassing loss or is backed in a corner needing to end a losing streak.

The only exceptions would be Ari in the opener and dallas, although dallas did lose the week prior to playing the Rams, just wasnt an embarrassing loss. And jacksonville has lost every week, not sure if they qualify as they are expected to lose.

D needs to really step it up next week to stop AF and force MS to try and carry the team, maybe throw a pick 6 for the 5th straight game. And the O needs to continue to build on what they started today in the run game, which should open up the pass game.

A55VA6

Legend
I've noticed this. Texans just got creamed and benched they QB.. and now we have to face them.

I don't like it. Usually teams come back fired up.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamBall said:
is coming off an embarrassing loss or is backed in a corner needing to end a losing streak.

The only exceptions would be Ari in the opener and dallas, although dallas did lose the week prior to playing the Rams, just wasnt an embarrassing loss. And jacksonville has lost every week, not sure if they qualify as they are expected to lose.

D needs to really step it up next week to stop AF and force MS to try and carry the team, maybe throw a pick 6 for the 5th straight game. And the O needs to continue to build on what they started today in the run game, which should open up the pass game.
And the d keeps up with the turnovers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
RamBall said:

And the d keeps up with the turnovers

And on that note, I think we've found our place with Laurinaitis. We looked exposed the first few weeks but the changes they've made in the scheme really seem to suit him well. That's good for us.

Walton was frustrating but he's adjusting and I can respect that. I'll give him sometime. Being a first time DC isn't the easiest job. He's trying to change and it's working. I think he's starting to get a feel on how to best use each player. We might see a lot of improvement as the year goes on. If not...we'll revisit this subject.

But I like what he's done with Laurinaitis of late. He's making plays and looking a lot more comfortable being used more as sort of a free safety on the seam if you catch my drift.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Rams should be fired up even more with the chance to even their record and to get a win against a dysfunctional team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yamahopper said:
Rams should be fired up even more with the chance to even their record and to get a win against a dysfunctional team.

Co - sign

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
CGI_Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

Co - sign

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Sounds vaguely familiar, just like when we were "supposed" to beat the whiners while they were down so they couldn't re-establish their identity. Hope we win, but not expecting it.

…..

Legend
Houston fans gotta be going stir crazy with the enigma at QB...

OP is right, we keep walking into hornets nests. Its not like the schedule was easy to start with though.