Why does everyone hate on our team ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, in all fairness, the only reason the Jets are discussed on Mike and Mike is because Greenberg is truly a die hard Jets fan (He grew up in NY) and if anything, they make fun of him for BEING a Jets fan....
What about the incessant QB cr@p on NFLN? It's more settled with Fitzpatrick...but Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith and others, I heard about these problems easily 5 times more than anything on the Rams......There is a bias in my mind, but thats ok..I'd rather get attention for being good than how bad our team situation is.....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
. A better guess is that we have the best logo in all of sports and everyone else is just jealous. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm sure Fred Gehrke would concur!
220px-Fred_Gehrke_-_1948_Bowman.jpg

300px-Gehrke-103-4.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What about the incessant QB cr@p on NFLN? It's more settled with Fitzpatrick...but Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith and others, I heard about these problems easily 5 times more than anything on the Rams......There is a bias in my mind, but thats ok..I'd rather get attention for being good than how bad our team situation is.....
I suppose I may be biased living in the Area, but to me the NY Jets are basically the Cleveland Browns without the sympathy. I don't often hear much about the Jets that's flattering, seems like its their mistakes that get broadcasted, because they sure make a lot of them

Here on the East coast, I don't often hear anything, good or bad about the Rams

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to disagree Les.
East coast bias is an issue. If you play on the west coast or even Midwest for that matter, you not getting the same National coverage as teams with similar records on the East coast.
The east coast teams get tons of coverage. Doesn't matter how good or bad they are.

I do agree that winning helps, but the field isn't level.
might be why jerry keeps his cowboys in the NFC East. bigger tv markets as well.