Why do We Always Play the Skins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I know we usually fare pretty well against them, but we've played them 4 out of the last 5 years, I beleive. At a minimum 3 out of 5. What's up with this?

I wasnt surprised at all to see them on the list of opponents for 2014.

BTW, our schedule last year was BRUTAL!!! Looks like next year's is considerably better.

jap

Legend
. . . because the effectiveness of the RGIII trade must be played out for the entire NFL world to see. Dan Snyder must be completely undressed and fully revealed to be the clueless, meddlesome owner that he is . . . until he is finally run out of town by the angry DC hordes, brandishing pitchforks, tar, & feathers. :ROFLMAO:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
. . . because the effectiveness of the RGIII trade must be played out for the entire NFL world to see. Dan Snyder must be completely undressed and fully revealed to be the clueless, meddlesome owner that he is . . . until he is finally run out of town by the angry DC hordes, brandishing pitchforks, tar, & feathers. :ROFLMAO:

Lol! Makes perfect sense... :D

iced

I know we usually fare pretty well against them, but we've played them 4 out of the last 5 years, I beleive. At a minimum 3 out of 5. What's up with this?

I wasnt surprised at all to see them on the list of opponents for 2014.

BTW, our schedule last year was BRUTAL!!! Looks like next year's is considerably better.

it's just the way the rotation works out.. we usually end up placed at the same position of them so when we need to play one team from another division - its usually them.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We're guaranteed to play them once out of every three years when all the NFC West teams get scheduled to play all the NFC East teams.

In the other two years of the cycle, we play them if we finished in the same "place" in our respective divisions. It just so happens that that happens a lot.

Alan

Legend
jap organizing the hordes:
Field trip! Everyone meet at my house. BYOB Stu.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
We're guaranteed to play them once out of every three years when all the NFC West teams get scheduled to play all the NFC East teams.

In the other two years of the cycle, we play them if we finished in the same "place" in our respective divisions. It just so happens that that happens a lot.

Well, yeah sure, that's the technical explanation.

But the real explanation is that the league office is always out to screw the Rams. Everybody knows that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is all good because my son, the Skins fan, is buying tickets for the game and we will be able to see our first NFL game together.

Ram_of_Old

It is the one game on the schedule that we need to win. Otherwise I will hear about it the rest of the season.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is all good because my son, the Skins fan, is buying tickets for the game and we will be able to see our first NFL game together.

Good you can convert him after Quinn and Long gobble Griffin up for lunch.

You can also help start a fan uprising and QB controversy by starting a chant of "Cousins, Cousins, Cousins" every time the stadium gets quiet when the Skins are on O.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I was pissed we didn't verse last season, me and my friend always bet on the game.