Why all the hate???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
A.M Radio out here is garbage. Full of douchebag wannabe celebs and dumb washed up ex-players more worried about their image than anything else. Eff 'em.

That being said, if the Rams can actually put together some wins, these turds will jump on the bandwagon first chance they get.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just wanna score some points...
jim-mora-playoffs1.jpg

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
So I listen daily to the two southern california sports stations Am710 and 570. While I'm not really happy with how often they talk football (almost never) but when they do talk about it I'm all ears!

I'm trying to figure out why they talk so much crap on the Rams??? It seems like every sports announcer hates the Watkins trade because of what we gave up. They ALL HATE GOFF, I mean there's not really a single one of them that stands up for him. It's kind of disgusting tbh, while they don't have to actual Rams fans it would be nice to hear something positive for once.
I also realize that we went 4-12 last year and it wasn't pretty. But they are still acting like this is the same old regime and Fisher is still calling the shots.

They're hard on all the local teams when they lose. The Lakers can't catch a break from them even when they make good moves. The only team they don't hate on is the Dodgers, but that's only because they've been about as close to perfect as a team can possible get.

Ram65

Legend
Is this call in radio or do 'they" just talk. Either way I'm surprised at least one host doesn't take the positive side of the Rams. Here in Phila the Eagles have been 7-9 last two years but listening to Eagle talk is still entertaining while in the car. Listening to the record prediction from fans and hosts is cool. Seems like they would have more listeners if they were a little positive. Having McVay and Co. take over the Rams have made lots of moves that we had fun posting about.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The truly shocking thing to me is all the hate on Goff. For me his "grade" last year was incomplete.

I feel like even the stupid media talking heads advise to wait a few years before judging a player - but I've heard a TON of "analysts" say Goff is a bust. Crazy.

It's not just the "Goff's a bust" talk cuz every starting qb in the league is going to get that from someone, but for me it's the " he's not tough enough, he doesn't have NFL level arm, the Rams know they made a mistake " stuff that irks me. These same analysts will admit that the oline, wr's, scheme and coaching was awful last year then talk about Goff being a bust. Then go on to talk about Trubisky and Watson being the real deal after 1 half of 1 preseason game.
Oh well, but the good news is that if Goff doesn't improve this year it's cuz he's not good enough. McV has revamped the entire offense and put in a proven scheme, he's got hot shot young coaches and he's got something almost as rare as a unicorn around here, a #1 receiver. Hopefully he can relax and just do his job and not have to be the savior of this franchise.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
8:30 pm PST Sat!! JUST got home Missed 1st half of Game! Rams lookin' Great!!