Why all the hate???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It does, and when they start winning, etc. I really don't want any of these "yank-offs" jumping onto the bandwagon.

Oh, they will. That's human nature. People like to associate themselves with winners. It makes them feel better about themselves.

roflbot.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Meh. The team isn't as bad as 4-12. Last year a lot of things went wrong.

I don't get worked up over what the media (of all people) says. Besides...

haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

My man Bender Rodriguez

This is how i see it too. None of these guys actually offer any in depth look at any of the positions. It's just oh he looked bad last year. The offense was terrible. Goff doesn't look like a real QB. There's more but it's pretty much all the same.

Why do that work? It's easier to see where they ranked in a few categories and parrot that and talk about their record.

This is journalism these days. If you read some of the articles people write the errors in grammar are shocking sometimes. Listen to them talk and pay attention to how often they do the same thing. Modern day journalists aren't members of the connotative elite LOL.

We have hope for you Jacob. Don't let us down.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You said you were getting rid of your season tics after your ewok got suspended.

I asked if I could get those from you. You selling those???
I sold them to a friend, already. Sorry. Hit me up if you go, though. I'm still going with another friend, so I'm basically getting paid to go. We tailgate hard.

FRO

Legend
We haven't had a .500 season since 2006. We haven't had a winning season since 2003. We haven't made the playoffs since 2004. It's going to be trendy to hate on the Rams because they fail to prove the media people wrong year after year. These people just want attention and not to have to put their foot in their mouths. They aren't getting paid to give real and in-depth analysis (for the most part).

If you go out on a branch, you risk looking stupid. Very few of them have enough guts or confidence in their ability to evaluate the game to take that risk.
Was going to post the same thing. Until the team wins they are going to be crapped on by media types. 13 seasons without a winning record, it's pretty easy to hate on the Rams and look smart doing it. Until the team wins, they will get trashed by the media.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I sold them to a friend, already. Sorry. Hit me up if you go, though. I'm still going with another friend, so I'm basically getting paid to go. We tailgate hard.

Will do. I believe @Ramhusker is going to that one for sure along with a few others. There's a thread on that in the Events forum.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
2 awesome seasons, 2 okay seasons in the last 26 years. The reporters are taking the path of least resistance until the Rams prove otherwise.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
There are essentially zero "newsmen" left in the media. The only people left are desperate morons trying to be heard over the rest of the screaming idiots.

I trust the opinions of ROD members waaaay more than 99% of the media