Whut Yuh Watchin'?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seemed like a Blazing Saddles kind of evening. It was either that or Meaning of Life.

What are y'awl watching tonight and what are your go to movies when you just want something you already know is going to entertain you?

Maybe it's something you love. Maybe it's something that can play in the background because you've seen it so many times.

What's your fall back?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Good Morning Viet Nam.
Never gets old.

Major League a close second.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don'r have regular TV anymore, but when I did, there were movies that I would run across and watch at whatever point it was at in the playing of it.
Rudy
When Harry Met Sally
A Few Good Men
Good Will Hunting
Uncle Buck
True Grit (original)
Alien'
Alien II
Good Morning Vietnam

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Is that good? I really like House and Devil's Rejects, but the rest of his movies are meh. Lords of Salem was so bad I walked out of the theater about halfway through. Lol.
I was bloody terrible

Rob Zombi'es wife Sheri was cringe worthy as Lily Munster , she was painfull to watch , you think Rob Zombie's horror movies were bad , wait till you get a load of his comides.........................lol

but.................

over all , I didn't actually hate it , the parts without Sheri Moon were watchable , Hurman and Grandpa were kinda funny at times

but I can see why anyone who grew up watching the Munsters on TV , could really hate this movie

but me , I enjoy stupid stuff , and this ranks up there with some of the stupidest

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ou7WpWhhxU

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good topic Stu.

I am sensing LEGEND potential. We all are watching something every day.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watched a couple movies on Netflix this week. 12 Strong and The Outpost. Both were pretty good. I would recommend them both. Guy flicks for sure.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Just finished watching The Imperfects on Netflix. Took a few episodes to get going, but really liked it in the end.

Also digging Andor.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been also watching Locke and Key with the missus on Netflix. I thought it was a little hokey a first. But it does seem to be getting better. I've only been watching an episode or two a week of Z Nation. I do like that show. Combines zombie horror with some humor. My favorite character is the 60 something hippie stoner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the most under rated sports movies of all time, and kick ass soundtrack

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I watched Chernobyl recently. That was DAMN GOOD.

I think @Loyal started a post on this one. Great miniseries… I almost watched the whole thing one bad weather day.