who's your guy?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Tonight is the all important third preseason game. There are a lot of players fighting for a roster spot and a lot of guys fighting for starting postions. The Rams although greatly improved overall are still dangerously weak in a few areas and they need some guys to step up. My question is who are the guy(s) you are pulling for to make the 53 man roster?

For me it would be Cody Davis. Sam Bradford and Daryl Richardson.

Davis because he could Have and should have been drafted (at least imo.)

Bradford because too much of the fan base rags on the guy only after one bad season. This guy is an extremly talented qb and its time he gets the respect he deserves. Here's hoping he opens some eyes tonight on national tv.

Richardson because he's only played great for us since the second he's been here and he's still not getting much love.

Well those are my guys who do you got?

Lesson

Oh, really?
Cory Harkey, Benny Cunningham, and Rodney McLeod.

I believe Harkey's made huge strides this preseason and should be on the roster. Cunningham has shown potential of what he can do when healthy and McLeod has made me like him even more since the ST trick play vs SF as well as showing improved S play.

Simba

Rookie
I seriously trust in Ray Ray Armstrong.Even in Gerald Rivers despite that Quinn e Long are untouchables!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Zac Stacy. Albeit my eyes are unqualified to judge talent... but the dude just looks the part to me. I love his running style and look forward to seeing more of it tonight.

Others...

Gerald Rivers. Another intriguing "find" by Les Snead. It's these kind of finds that separate one roster from another.

Steeples, McGee, and Pointer. I am much more excited about our CB depth now than before camp.

I also find myself pulling for Andrew Helmick.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Afro Ram, perhaps you should re-phrase you question as Bradford and Richardson are locks to make the 53 man roster.

On that note, I'm rooting for Lutzenkirchen, Rivers, and Helmick. Had hopes for Jabara Williams, but you can't make the club from the tub.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rodney McLeod, Jr takes over at FS and becomes the starter which leads to the release of Stewart.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
Rodney McLeod, Jr takes over at FS and becomes the starter which leads to the release of Stewart.

I'm rooting for McLeod but I don't want Stewart released.

I'm bummed with Stewart's ability to stay healthy, but I think our S situation is a lot stronger with Stewart on the roster (even if at backup to McLeod). This is one of the shakiest units, still, IMO.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Afro Ram confusing me:
My question is who are the guy(s) you are pulling for to make the 53 man roster?

For me it would be Cody Davis. Sam Bradford and Daryl Richardson.

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Sam and DR have already made the team so there's no need to root for that. If what you are really asking is "who are you hoping will really do well in the game" then that's completely different. I'll give you my answer to both.

Make the 53 man roster: Cody Davis, Helmick, Veltung and Lutz. I think Cody will make the final 53 but the other three are iffy and I like them.

Do really well: Ogletree, Tavon and Quick. Quick has stepped up this year and I'd like to see him take another step. Ogletree and Tavon haven't shown anything yet and I'd like to see some validation of where they were picked.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gerald Rivers, Lutz, Helmick, in that order
I think Davis has made the team.

If Rivers can make it and develop just a little more weight and tech. well have another stud to add to what was alredy an elite d-line and will keep us young .
I think he can be a KGB type guy we can send in situationally and play Quinn more first and second downs and even let Rivers take some third downs.
If he makes the team I intend to buy my grandson a Rivers jersey and get it signed.
yall know why I assume

Simba

Rookie
Simba said:
I seriously trust in Ray Ray Armstrong.Even in Gerald Rivers despite that Quinn e Long are untouchables!
After last pre-season game i write Daren Woodard too.They are my guys!