Who's Your #1 Ram Of All Time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who's Your #1 Ram Of All Time?

• Deacon Jones

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Merlin Olsen

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Eric Dickerson

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Jack Youngblood

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • Isaac Bruce

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Marshall Faulk

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • Other (please name)

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Let me clarify that this isn't your FAVORITE Ram ever, but the BEST Ram in your opinion.

Many greats, Imo the honor could go to about 4-5 guys. I don't have the priviledge of saying I watched guys like Decon, ED, Youngblood when they played (however I've seen quite a few highlights), so I understand I may have a bias with my pick: Marshall Faulk. Having said there's no GSOT w/o Marshall, nor do the Rams have a Lombardi. Imo one of the best if not THE best all-around back ever.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Ike had second best season of any WR ever while catching passes from Miller and Rypien

nighttrain

Legend
our D in the 60's almost got us to the Super Bowl with Olson and the Deacon killing the opponent's offense, 2nd on my list is the offense with KW running it in '99
train

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Isaac Bruce. Best route runner EVER(fuck off, Rice). Did it year in and year out and I've said this many times but, he could have played just as long as Jerry Rice(again, fuck off). I would have loved to see him, Warner and Holt together for 10 years. The record books would be untouchable.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's the Deacon. Period. Paragraph. End of story.

Those are all greats, and there are others. But Deacon was Deacon, he's iconic.

Alan

Legend
I'm not a long time Ram fan so I hesitate to chime in at all but...

Kurt Warner was the best QB the Rams ever had IMO. I'm not sure how you can pick players who didn't play the same position and say they were the best overall. Is the best QB better than the best DE? They would be in today's NFL.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Merlin Olsen played in 14 consecutive Pro Bowls, back when that meant something.

Longevity? Thy name is Olsen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bruce is my favorite Ram, but i changed my vote to suit your poll.
Best player?
Deacon, Merlin were before my time, so i went with this guy.
tumblr_ndnpbtWhoQ1qhkbk8o1_400.gif
tumblr_ne5yte2jp51tj4tayo1_400.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let me clarify that this isn't your FAVORITE Ram ever, but the BEST Ram in your opinion.

Many greats, Imo the honor could go to about 4-5 guys. I don't have the priviledge of saying I watched guys like Decon, ED, Youngblood when they played (however I've seen quite a few highlights), so I understand I may have a bias with my pick: Marshall Faulk. Having said there's no GSOT w/o Marshall, nor do the Rams have a Lombardi. Imo one of the best if not THE best all-around back ever.

Faulk was the best player in the NFL for 3 years with the Rams. It was an insane stretch of dominance.

But; not long enough to be the best. IMO

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Youngblood is my favorite but Warner is the greatest just ahead of Dickerson because he won the SB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Jones, but Issac Bruce was the best I saw.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Ike Bruce. He had bums throwing to him for his first 4 years and still had some outstanding production. As soon as Kurt showed up he displayed his greatness week in and week out. He would have stupid career numbers if Holt didn't snag so many balls as well. I'm alright with how the tandem of them worked out though.;)

He also made the biggest play in Ram history at the biggest moment. Tennessee was rolling with momentum and Kurt throws a 50/50 ball for Isaac and he did the rest. Proehl's catch in the NFC Championship was special, but Ike's Super Bowl winner was majestic!

I find it kinda crazy you can't buy official Bruce, Faulk, Warner, Holt or Pace etc. Super Bowl replica jerseys from the Rams. I know a ton of people who would like to buy the old Road White jersey, myself included. I'd love a Torry Holt 88 SB replica along with Ike, Marshall and Kurt.