1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who's watching"the Leftovers"

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Thordaddy, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

I like it, lot's of twists and a mirror on the world of belief and disbelief

2. Tron Fights for the User

Ive watched first two episodes so far, havent gotten around to the 3rd yet. It is intrigueing, and wierd. Will keep watching for now because have no idea where it is going and curious still.

3. VegasRam Just proud to be here.

^what they said

4. PrometheusFaulk Active Member

Given Lindelof's involvement, I'm not surprised the show has a lot of similarities to Lost - how normal people cope with the idea of supernatural phenomena, sanity in an insane world, ambiguous motives for a tribe of "others."

I'm not holding out hope that the reason for the "departure" will be explained quickly or will be satisfactory for a lot of viewers.

The performances are really good though so far. Last week's episode - the dude who played the preacher was top notch.

5. El Juggernauto Your Best Friend

I have 3 recorded, only seen the opener. Too much to watch on Sunday nights. I plan on catching up in a couple weeks when I'm on vacation.

6. cracengl Member

I've seen the first 3. It's...weird. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the cult of smokers. It has such a darkness to it that I stay drawn in, but I have this feeling that eventually I'm going to get tired of being strung along.

7. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

started to watch it, but after 2 episodes said ehhh... will record it and hope it gets better

8. Mackeyser Active Member

It's...intriguing

I'm enjoying it.

9. rdlkgliders Hugo Bezdek

It's getting lots of buzz at work. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet.

10. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Liked them all but the last episode. Might have to let them build up then watch.

11. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Aw crap the "remnant " stealing the family photos floored me.