Who's Left In FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
RBs

Ahmad Bradshaw
Reggie Bush
Justin Forsett
Mikel Leshoure
DeMarco Murray
C.J. Spiller
Pierre Thomas

WRs
Kenny Britt
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Wes Welker

OTs
Barksdale

OGs

Boling (not signed yet from what I can tell)
Blalock

C
Stefen Wisniewski
Chris Myers
Brian De la Puente

OLB
Akeem Ayers

CBs
Cromartie
Williams
Culliver

DTs

CJ. Mosley
Douzable

Didn't list everyone. Didn't see the point. Not a whole lot left out there.

I'd say the only priorities right now should be Wiz, Britt, and Blalock.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Pickings are getting slim. I hope they land a few good vets with all that cap space they opened up we should easily be able to resign Britt, and a couple of Olineman but they are going very very fast.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
pickings are definitely slim, the rams dumped all this salary but there aren't really many good free agents left to sign. Resign Britt, Barksdale and sign Wisniewski! To me Wis is now the key to the whole off season, the rams only have 2 starters on the oline and you cant start three rookies. For a team that keeps saying that the oline is a priority they sure aren't showing it. Foles wont be any good on his back...

V3

Hall of Fame
They HAVE to get a C. I don't want to play with a rookie C next year and since the coaching staff doesn't believe in anyone on the roster at C, I don't want that option either. If they could get Blalock or Barks as well, that would allow the Rams to pick strictly BPA in the draft. If one of the top WR's made it to 10, we wouldn't be too worried about our O-line.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Brian De La Puente would be a decent pick up at C - we should add him to that list

edit - nevermind, Athos already has him on the list, all the beer from yesterday and no coffee yet today .....

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
If it came down to sign Center or Rt Tackle...I take Center, because they are harder to find via the draft.

I'd say Cam Erving is our only solid shot via the draft for drafting a Center, and again Cam would be a rookie.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We don't KNOW that the coaching staff doesn't believe in anyone.

Sheesh. It's more than likely he stuck with Wells out of Vet loyalty which for Fisher is usually a virtue, but sometimes he goes too far with it and it becomes a vice.

I've read several times that the coaches are very high on Jones and Rhaney which would explain their lack of urgency at the C position while focusing on both OG & OT.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's imperative we sign a FA OL if not two. IMPERATIVE!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams don't sign any free agents... Kroenke figures out a way to use the salary cap money to put a down payment on the new LA stadium.
:LOL:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Dream scenario for me is resigning Barks and adding Wiz and Blalock.
That would give us so much more draft flexibility. We could go a young OL to groom or if Cooper drops to 10 we get a #1 WR.

But if we don't shore up some of this then the draft starts to go more by need I believe.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Dream scenario for me is resigning Barks and adding Wiz and Blalock.
That would give us so much more draft flexibility. We could go a young OL to groom or if Cooper drops to 10 we get a #1 WR.

But if we don't shore up some of this then the draft starts to go more by need I believe.

My thoughts exactly. You don't really want to be sat at #10 and pass up Amari Cooper because you need a guard more....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
My first two UFA OL'ers that I am interested in the 31 yr old 6-4 328 pound OLG Justin Blalock & OLG/OC Stefon Wisniewski. The next OG I would be looking at would be ex Lion Rob Sims. I have no issues with all three of these interior OL'ers.

I seriously would stay away from ORT Joe Barksdale myself. JB is Over rated here by a large amount. We need to upgrade our play @ ORT not resign the mess we had in pass protection last year..

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
We don't KNOW that the coaching staff doesn't believe in anyone.

Sheesh. It's more than likely he stuck with Wells out of Vet loyalty which for Fisher is usually a virtue, but sometimes he goes too far with it and it becomes a vice.;)

I've read several times that the coaches are very high :eek: on Jones and Rhaney which would explain their lack of urgency at the Center position :sleep: while focusing on both OG & OT.

I haven't seen enough of NFL game film footage of Rhaney and Jones to judge... Nobody has! :whistle:

Snisher has the inside track on Rhaney and Jones abilities. :rolleyes: God knows fervent ROD Ram fans don't...Unless some of U, Ewe, err o_O... You ROD faithful are clairvoyant? If so, send me a telepathic message.

I would like to believe that Demetrious Rhaney is the 7th round pick of the 21st Century and that one day Rhaney's iconic image will be eternally chiseled on Ram's Mount Rushmore! (y)

I would like to believe that Barrett Jones is a better NFL offensive lineman then college offensive lineman. :ROFLMAO:

Could it be?
Has Fisher been keeping Rhaney and Jones under wraps like secret military weapons?
Only to unleash the Terrible Gruesome Twosome on an unsuspecting NFL? :cool:

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think they actually like both AND were looking to upgrade positions.

I mean who foresaw the Foles/Bradford trade?

Who would have thought the Rams would pursue Nick Fairley?

Just because the Rams like who they have doesn't mean they aren't looking at upgrades at EVERY POSITION.

Also, I think we can put to rest any linear correlation between Fisher saying he likes a guy and how good he is and/or even if he'll still be here...

In that respect I'm kinda glad we've heard nothing about either player...

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I think they actually like both AND were looking to upgrade positions.

I mean who foresaw the Foles/Bradford trade?

Who would have thought the Rams would pursue Nick Fairley?

Just because the Rams like who they have doesn't mean they aren't looking at upgrades at EVERY POSITION.

Also, I think we can put to rest any linear correlation between Fisher saying he likes a guy and how good he is and/or even if he'll still be here...

In that respect I'm kinda glad we've heard nothing about either player...

Well Mack, I do believe Les Snead is smarter than the average bear... I'm not so sure about Jeff Fisher.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pqyax6gwzQ

If Da Rams do not sign a free agent center or draft Cam Erving, then I got to believe that Snisher has witnessed very encouraging reps from Rhaney and Barrett Jones in Pads in private practice sessions.

I would prefer the Rams have a solid starting center on their roster...TODAY!!! March 11, 2015.
That would allow Snisher more options during free agency and the Draft. Right?

After the draft is a distant memory, any intelligent fan will be able to deduce, in retrospect, how Snisher really felt about Demetrious Rhaney and Barrett Jones on March 11, 2015.

Cha-Ching! Right On Mack! I didn't see Bradford for Foles, and Nick Fairley wasn't even on my radar. blip...blip...blip...

Last edited:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think we should draft Oline heavy this year, at least two of our first 3 picks need to go Oline. If no one is rated high enough to take, then trade down, and grab some other guys.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Well Mack, I do believe Les Snead is smarter than the average bear... I'm not so sure about Jeff Fisher.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pqyax6gwzQ

If Da Rams do not sign a free agent center or draft Cam Erving, then I got to believe that Snisher has witnessed very encouraging reps from Rhaney and Barrett Jones in Pads in private practice sessions.

I would prefer the Rams have a solid starting center on their roster...TODAY!!!
That would allow Snisher more options during free agency and the Draft.

After the draft is a distant memory, any intelligent Ram fan will be able to deduce how Snisher really feels about Rhaney and Jones.

PS- You're right Mack! I didn't see Bradford for Foles, and Nick Fairley wasn't even on my radar.

You're 100% correct that we'll have a verdict on either Jones or Rhaney here pretty soon here
But I am guessing what they've seen behind closed doors has to be good enough from both to dump Barnes.
Signing a veteran Center is smart, i hope we get someone versatile like Wiz and continue to develop our draft picks