Who's Gotten Better Worse in FA?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rams- Same

We didn't really lose anyone we can't replace

Seahawks- Worse

Lost several solid contribors

Niners- Same

Gain some, lost some

ARZ- better on offense

Got a left tackle but lost Dansby

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i would say the rams got better because they didn't lose anyone of note and their youngsters will be one year older and wiser, and hopefully smarter. plus gregg williams.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

i would say the rams got better because they didn't lose anyone of note and their youngsters will be one year older and wiser, and hopefully smarter. plus gregg williams.

We really should get a bit better with the addition of whomever starts at guard. Can you imagine Long, Matthews, Wells, Saffold, Barksdale? Then you add Cook, Kendricks and Harkey and dare teams to stop your rushing attack with enough variety in running backs to exploit any defense's particular weakness.

Pass protection should definitely improve, I expect to see more from Austin, Bailey and Quick. It should be a fun season.

I also expect them to spend a pick on the secondary somewhere, no matter how much the believe in Davis and McGee.