Who's going to training camp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I always try to make at least one or two practices each year and trying to decide which days to go. Rams have a pretty nice schedule uploaded on dates, times, who's signing that day, etc.. I'll list the open dates below:

Friday, July 25 - 3:30 PM - Offensive line
Saturday, July 26 - 3:30 PM - Defensive line
Sunday, July 27 - 5:30 PM - Running Backs & Wide Receivers
Tuesday, July 29 - 3:30 PM - Quarterbacks & Tight Ends
Friday, August 1 - 3:30 PM - Defensive Backs
Saturday, August 2 - Fanfest at the EdJD
Monday, August 4 - 3:30 PM - Linebackers & Special Teams
Tuesday, August 5 - 5:30 PM - Running backs & Wide receivers
Monday, August 11 - 3:30 PM - Quarterbacks & Tight Ends
Tuesday, August 12 - 5:30 PM - Offensive line
Thursday, August 14 - 3:30 PM - Defensive line
Tuesday, August 19 - 3:30 PM - Defensive backs
Wednesday, August 20 - 3:30 PM - Team

My target dates are 7/27, 8/14 and 8/19. My little boy got his mini-helmet signed by Sam last year, and would love for him to get some more this year. Sam talked to him for awhile and it made his day.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know optimism is standard at this time of year, but I have not been this excited for a season to start since 2001...Heck, who knew (really) what 1999 was going to bring, before training camp that year. I really feel that we will go into the Week 4 Bye undefeated...If so, EVERYBODY on Sports television will be telling how they always supected how good the Rams would be this year...lol

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Im assuming that you're unable to film anything at TC, but I'll be here to read up on some of the thoughts of those of you who can make it. I'll never get to go to training camp as I live in Canada. So I have no choice but to use you guys, and other sites to get my training camp info. I'm kind of surprised that every team doesn't have a hard knocks sort of thing going on. I know teams hate it. But the money the league would make would be off the charts. I would love to watch the rams during training camp.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Im assuming that you're unable to film anything at TC, but I'll be here to read up on some of the thoughts of those of you who can make it. I'll never get to go to training camp as I live in Canada. So I have no choice but to use you guys, and other sites to get my training camp info. I'm kind of surprised that every team doesn't have a hard knocks sort of thing going on. I know teams hate it. But the money the league would make would be off the charts. I would love to watch the rams during training camp.

They tend to frown on people trying to take video of the practices. While they arent as strict about pictures, they do have interns wondering around, and I have seen them "ask" certain people who choose not to adhere to the "no video cam policy" to kindly LEAVE THE PREMISES.... LOL

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They tend to frown on people trying to take video of the practices. While they arent as strict about pictures, they do have interns wondering around, and I have seen them "ask" certain people who choose not to adhere to the "no video cam policy" to kindly LEAVE THE PREMISES.... LOL

Can't you just get a hatcam for our sakes? Haha

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

unless they can prove without a doubt that they have NO TIES whatsoever to the new england patriots organization. yeah, i said it.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think I might try to attend this year.

Who is Coach trying to kid? (Yes, I did see the blue font).

He's gonna be like the proverbial "one eyed cat peeping in the seafood store" at camp this year.

And I can't wait to read his reports!