Whoever wants to leave does so with my thanks and good wishes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Andrew Whitworth will probably retire. He deserves this amazing ending.
Eric Weddle has retired (again). What an amazing epilogue to a fantastic career.
Aaron Donald is thinking about retiring. I really hope he doesn't, but he's earned the right to decide.
OBJ may be facing a long rehab and has an uncertain future. I hope its with us, but I understand there are no guarantees.
Von Miller wants to stay, I believe, but he'll have other options. We'll see how that plays out.
Sean McVay seems like he's staying, but the pull of a TV career may tempt him in the next few years.
And then there's the other free agents: Sony Michel, Joe Noteboom, Austin Corbett, Brian Allen and Darious Williams. We almost certainly cannot keep all of them.

I'd love to have all of these guys back in 2022, but I know that's not going to happen. That's just how this game works.

Those who do leave... for health, less stress, family, or even money... there will be no ill will from me. You've given us the one thing we all want.

To those who wont wear the horns again, I'll use a Hebrew word that best encompasses how I feel: L'hitraot - see you later. For this team, there is no "good bye."

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Every year we have most of these problems every off season.

Except AD. Man I hope he does not retire too early.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Seems insane that McVay or Donald would walk away right now. If Rodgers goes to Denver or Pittsburgh, they are clearly the best team in the NFC next season and maybe for the next several.

Name
Pat
Special props to Sony Michel. A somewhat unsung hero in this championship season, really revitalized the run game when things weren't going well due to injuries and mediocre performance. I was especially impressed by his blocking/blitz pick up.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Except AD. Man I hope he does not retire too early.
You know the old adage about finally achieving your dreams, then becoming depressed because there's nothing left to aspire too or accomplish. I think AD accomplished his goal last night and might feel like there's nothing left to do. But that's because he needs a new dream.

If he wants to be regarded as the undisputed best defensive player ever, a few more years and another ring would do that. Hopefully he realizes that and is willing to chase it. If not then we have to be thankful for the 8 years of greatness he's given us as well as SB trophy.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I don't want AD to retire because I want him to go down as the defensive GOAT. He's in his prime still, and I want people to forever have passionate debates over who is better between LT and AD. But its a rougher sport now days, so I understand if he wants to walk away. But damn, his window is still open. These next few years will be fun if he stays.