Whoa... Britt Miller Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Freaky.

I thought for sure it would've been Harkey.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
bluecoconuts said:
Damn.... Interesting to say the least.. Do we have a FB now?

We do and he shall be called Terrence Ganaway...ya know the kid we pulled off the FUCK YOU Jets...looked back at his time with Houston and Baylor..wow pretty impressive considering RG3 ran that offense literally with some passes here and there.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I could kind of see something written on the wall when Harkey was active over Miller on Sunday as well as Ganaway.

I have to say I agree with this move.

The Rams likely go younger with Ganaway/Harkey at FB as well as Kendricks getting some snaps there too. And I am upset from that Miami game with the fumble from Britt on that KO. Oh well. Wish him the best of luck with his career.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Freaky.

Yeah me too. Now we are left with out a true FB. There are several guys I would have expected to be cut before Britt.

BatteringRambo said:
bluecoconuts said:
Damn.... Interesting to say the least.. Do we have a FB now?

We do and he shall be called Terrence Ganaway...ya know the kid we pulled off the FUCK YOU Jets...looked back at his time with Houston and Baylor..wow pretty impressive considering RG3 ran that offense literally with some passes here and there.

Thats the word. He's a more dynamic player from the FB position than Miller. IDK if he can block as well tho. We shall see

Lesson

Oh, really?
libertadrocks said:
Yeah me too. Now we are left with out a true FB. There are several guys I would have expected to be cut before Britt.

I get what you're saying, but remember, Britt came into the league as a LB/FB player. :ww:

Hardly any teams carry any true FBs anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Chubby D... :cry:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well, I wouldn't call him a natural FB either...he played LB in college.

He was nothing special. Besides, Jackson ran the ball pretty good in this last game...without Miller active.

Fringe player...nothing to be disappointed in.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Here is part of the article from the post...

Miller, 26, has been with the Rams since early in the 2010 season and was named special teams captain this season. But Lance Kendricks' recent play blocking out of the backfield helped make Miller expendable. So did the promotion of tight end Cory Harkey to the active roster from the practice squad to play on special teams against the Jets.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Here is part of the article from the post...

Miller, 26, has been with the Rams since early in the 2010 season and was named special teams captain this season. But Lance Kendricks' recent play blocking out of the backfield helped make Miller expendable. So did the promotion of tight end Cory Harkey to the active roster from the practice squad to play on special teams against the Jets.

I have noticed Kendricks making some great blocks lately, good to see. He's also been better with avoiding the drops.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
Freaky.

Ehh, at the same time I wouldn't lose sleep over this. Its just weird since he's been w/ the team since day 1 this year vs. a guy like Harkey who only been w/ the team as a camp body or some 3rd stringer.