Who ya got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Lets say the top 9 shake out like this and no trade partner is willing to make a worthy offer:

1 Bucs- Jameis Winston
2 Titans (or other team)- Marcus Mariota
3 Jaguars- Amari Cooper
4 Raiders- Leonard Williams
5 Redskins- Dante Fowler
6 Jets- Kevin White
7 Bears- Devante Parker
8 Falcons- Vic Beasley
9 Giants- Andrus Peat

Who are you taking 10th?
La'el Collins is the first that comes to my mind and he's really the lost O-Lineman I think would be worth this spot here. Trae Waynes is an interesting option but I feel like our secondary just needs experience more than anything else. I'm personally a big fan of Bud Dupree and he is the only pass rusher I'd be OK with in this situation assuming we take two offensive linemen in the next two rounds. Dupree could be a replacement to Long if Long won't restructure after this year. Don't get me wrong I love Chris Long but he's starting to age and he has quite the price tag as well

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lets say the top 9 shake out like this and no trade partner is willing to make a worthy offer:

1 Bucs- Jameis Winston
2 Titans (or other team)- Marcus Mariota
3 Jaguars- Amari Cooper
4 Raiders- Leonard Williams
5 Redskins- Dante Fowler
6 Jets- Kevin White
7 Bears- Devante Parker
8 Falcons- Vic Beasley
9 Giants- Andrus Peat

Who are you taking 10th?
La'el Collins is the first that comes to my mind and he's really the lost O-Lineman I think would be worth this spot here. Trae Waynes is an interesting option but I feel like our secondary just needs experience more than anything else. I'm personally a big fan of Bud Dupree and he is the only pass rusher I'd be OK with in this situation assuming we take two offensive linemen in the next two rounds. Dupree could be a replacement to Long if Long won't restructure after this year. Don't get me wrong I love Chris Long but he's starting to age and he has quite the price tag as well
I think Collins, although not sexy, is a very solid pick, if we pick for need. He could play Guard, or Tackle. He is probably the best run-blocking tackle in the draft. Parker, or the other 2 WR's, would be in play, if he fell to us.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams like both Collins and Scherff, but I think Fisher will go Collins and the SEC for this pick.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Scherff, Collins, Flowers, and Gurley are my 4 finalists under that scenario.

And right at this moment,I think I go Flowers. At some point over the next few days, I'll say Scherff and and another point it'll be Gurley.

Btw - I think the top 9 shake out a lot like this sans Peat.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Id take Collins hands down, but I can see Snisher thinking hard about Waynes, Gregory, and Dupree because they just cant help themselves...