Who would you start on O-Line?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Mine: Robinson, Barnes, Wells, Jones, Barksdale.

Injuries to Long and Saffold and the consistent suck of Joseph requires patchwork once again.

lockdnram21

Legend
Mine: Robinson, Barnes, Wells, Jones, Barksdale.

Injuries to Long and Saffold and the consistent suck of Joseph requires patchwork once again.
Saffold is going to play he was a full participant fri.
mine is Robinson,Saffold,Wells,Jones,Barksdale

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping we have someone better than Davin Joseph. Kind of interested in seeing what Brandon Washington can do. But he probably would do poorly.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'd like to see Jones in there. Not fussed whether it's centre or guard. Let's see what he can do.

I'd also like to see one running back get the chance to get into a rhythm and double digit snaps but that might be for another thread

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think I should be on that list...Most of those guys play like a 60-something, retired, beat to shit, overweight and fun loving guy...Not to mention the fact that I really need the money...There's also the fact that I could be on the injury report or IR as easily as any of them...I'm ready made with a surgically repaired shoulder, multiple knee surgeries and my back hurts like shit all the time...My number is ...-...-.... Call any time, I'm usually at home rehabbing...I can't afford a trainer, so my wife alternates bringing me an ice pack and a heating pad...