Who would be your Rams Mt. Rushmore... of Failure?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Zymunt
"Slasher" Suleiman
Lawrence Phillips
Drew Bennent

And small "movable" satues at the base of the mountain for Shaw, Linehan, Sehorn (Smith is still running away from him.....) Tye Hill, Claude Terrlell, Dominique Byrd, Rich Brooks, Couch, Jason "Lookout block" Smith, Trung Canidate and inside reverses inside the 5 yard line....... (w/ a slow TE.........)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, but he didn't have a concussion when he lost the RT job to Barry Richardson STRAIGHT UP during 2012 training camp/preseason

That was after. I still say he was pretty good as a rookie. I wonder what kind of career he would've had w/o those concussions.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Zygmunt, Linnehan, Spags, Throat Slasher

As for players

Hill, J. Smith, Bennett, Barron

Dang fellas.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Have to second this but WTH is throat slasher???

A Rams FO guy that threatened to slash another Rams FO guy's throat via phone message, I think. Lol

It really sums up how this team was run back in the day. Those guys shoulda never been near the decision making DEPT.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lawrence Phillips
Tye Hill
Jimmy Kennedy
Jason Smith

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Lol yeah,that used to drive me nuts. Martz getting cute.

Not as cute as the shovel passes he called in goal line situations.

Or calling for empty backfield five wide formations and 7 step drops inside his own five three straight times.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
To Rams & Gators - I would agree Bradford sucked in Year 2 - but the Rams were easily the most disappointing team in the NFL that year - across the board. I would not agree that in his 4 years - he sucked. He was arguablly in the top 10 QBs the past 2 years (outside of his injury). But lets give you a chance to elaborate on what exactly Sam Bradford sucked at?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
A Rams FO guy that threatened to slash another Rams FO guy's throat via phone message, I think. Lol

It really sums up how this team was run back in the day. Those guys shoulda never been near the decision making DEPT.
Lol wtf? How have I never heard of this before ? That's some pretty gruesome stuff man. He musts watched a lot of Michael Myers movies the night before... Lol

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
To Rams & Gators - I would agree Bradford sucked in Year 2 - but the Rams were easily the most disappointing team in the NFL that year - across the board. I would not agree that in his 4 years - he sucked. He was arguablly in the top 10 QBs the past 2 years (outside of his injury). But lets give you a chance to elaborate on what exactly Sam Bradford sucked at?
Beware of the blue font. This indicates sarcasm by the poster.