Who will represent in the NFC?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who takes the NFC?

• Dallas

• Atlanta

• Seattle

• Green Bay

• NYG

• Detroit

Results are only viewable after voting.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can't see them winning on the road against Atlanta or Dallas.
ahhhh, I get to introduce another ROD member to the powers of an elite QB. Anything is possible with Aaron Rodgers. Especially in a dome vs those 2 defenses.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I'll be hoping to witness the Cowbabes and Seavultures both suffer heartbreaking losses.

Neutral on GB and NY.

Be good to see Detroit's long suffering fans (sound familiar?) finally have something to celebrate.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
ahhhh, I get to introduce another ROD member to the powers of an elite QB. Anything is possible with Aaron Rodgers. Especially in a dome vs those 2 defenses.

Oh let me re-introduce you to Week 6 -
Dallas 30
GB 16

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Because the Rams are interested in Kyle Shanahan, it will be the Atlanta Falcons just too add to this years suffering.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Oh let me re-introduce you to Week 6 -
Dallas 30
GB 16
okay....revenge mean much to you lock? I wanna introduce you to playoff pressure & intensity this weekend. Some will fold, some will rise...I'm guessing, Aaron Rodgers is a riser.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree. Dominant front seven's come to the forefront IMO and can trump a team reliant upon an explosive offense. Teams like the Giants and Seahawks could freak things up for Green Bay, Atlanta, Detroit for example. The only reason i picked Dallas over Seattle to come out of the NFC is because the Cowboys can contend with a disruptive front seven with that monster OLine they've got.

Thing is great defenses are built on the back end too. It's fine to bounce matchups with front seven vs OL and it will provide good insight, but if you look at playoff history there is a direct correlation between winning it all and scoring defense. However they do it, some teams are great at keeping others out of the endzone and that provides an enormous advantage.

Looking at this weekend I expect Green Bay and Seattle to advance. In that scenario Green Bay goes to Dallas, while Seattle goes to Atlanta. Of those matchups, if it goes down that way, I actually think Seattle might upset Atlanta. But I don't think Green Bay will knock off the Cowboys.

Both the Cowboys and Patriots are interesting because they're not just strong scoring defenses, but they also have potent offenses. Outstanding balance, and of the two I think the Cowboys have the smoothest chance to get to the Super Bowl because no team in the NFC really can compare. Patriots, meanwhile have the best scoring defense in the league but also of course that strong offense, however they do have a very good team in KC who might be ready to give them a run for their money.

All that said, can't wait to see how wrong I am. I don't bet on playoff games for that reason lol.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
okay....revenge mean much to you lock? I wanna introduce you to playoff pressure & intensity this weekend. Some will fold, some will rise...I'm guessing, Aaron Rodgers is a riser.

Nope, just funnin' Champ

Look at my original post..... I love GB

Let's not take this too seriously

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thing is great defenses are built on the back end too. It's fine to bounce matchups with front seven vs OL and it will provide good insight, but if you look at playoff history there is a direct correlation between winning it all and scoring defense. However they do it, some teams are great at keeping others out of the endzone and that provides an enormous advantage.

Looking at this weekend I expect Green Bay and Seattle to advance. In that scenario Green Bay goes to Dallas, while Seattle goes to Atlanta. Of those matchups, if it goes down that way, I actually think Seattle might upset Atlanta. But I don't think Green Bay will knock off the Cowboys.

Both the Cowboys and Patriots are interesting because they're not just strong scoring defenses, but they also have potent offenses. Outstanding balance, and of the two I think the Cowboys have the smoothest chance to get to the Super Bowl because no team in the NFC really can compare. Patriots, meanwhile have the best scoring defense in the league but also of course that strong offense, however they do have a very good team in KC who might be ready to give them a run for their money.

All that said, can't wait to see how wrong I am. I don't bet on playoff games for that reason lol.
My bracket looks good after 2 games. The Lions' 22ppg average ran into a defensive buzzsaw tonight and i might have picked Houston even if Carr WAS in the lineup. Too good defensively.
I've got Pitt and the NYG getting wins tomorrow.