Who Will Be the Rams’ Offensive MVP in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The St. Louis Rams have some talented players on their offense who could be impact players. Who will be the Rams’ MVP on offense in 2015? Watch as Adam Lefkoe and Bleacher Report NFL analyst Chris Simms discuss the Rams offense. Simms picks Tre Mason as his Rams Offensive MVP. Simms also said before the Draft that taking Gurley in the Top 10 would be would one of the dumbest pick in NFL history.

Watch Simms Talk Rams Offensive MVP

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Waaay too early to guess at this one! I'll wait until after Training camp and pre-season for this!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IF it is Foles, that will mean very good things for this team!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tre Mason will be the MVP...

...until week 7.

Week 7 Gurley and the Rams passing game will come to fruition and the MVP will be...

Quick!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nick Foles
hi-res-89075b8979f01b2cc6808dc3a5355c08_crop_north.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It has to be Foles. He has great talent around him, an excellent QB coach, and a new OC who is going to keep defenses honest and put the talent in position to make plays. He will benefit the most.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
As long as Nick does'nt turn the ball over that would bring attention to a sestemic problem. Timing will be key also. I expect leadership from Nick that will just once again prove Chip Kelley has no business trying to play an NFL teams GM. Its WAY OVER his head.

I'm not so sure Kelley had other hopes when he picked up Sam. I just can't imagine giving up what he did and helping us SO much for what he is gonna get. Its sad if you're an eagle fan as my son is. Hope you remember Tebow.

Our offense will be a major Team unit will almost equal contributions from all 11 players. Nick will LEAD and all of our RB's will be special in the running game and I hope real hard we finally see a quick strike addition we have'nt seen for decades. Its gonna be very important for QUICK and GURLEY and even G. ROB to fully recover from their surgeries and avoid pre-season re-injuries.

In other words our CURSE must be lifted this year and as in "99" after Trent Greens injury we did'nt have many major team injuries for the rest of the season. Avoidance of the Fisher team penalties we've seen for 3 years that have'nt been corrected yet are my #2 main change we MUST correct and if so Nick Foles even behind this young but very big and talented line can easily find BRITT, QUICK, BAILEY, AUSTIN and our two very talented and Highly paid tight ends. Lots of LONG drives with some Quick strikes Nick will sprinkle in. Its gonna be infectious as a group and adding it to our "D" and "ST's" and we can finally start learning a new word spelled PLAYOFFS and may just win this danged division. Lots of close games for those old RAMS fans like myself with borderline Heart conditions.

I don't think Nick Foles will put the team on his back and try to carry us. Cig's will give him a more safe and secure way to pick and choose when to go for it all. Think the chemistry will be their from pre-season onward if our pass blocking can hold against the leagues beast pass rushers. Then we can slow it down and let our "D" rest and grab yards when Nick reads it pre=snap. IT WILL BE FOLES! ITS OUR TIME FINALLY GANG. No Injuries Please. Just NO SLOW START.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Foles.

I think Britt, Austin, Mason, Gurley, Quick, Cook could contend... But if they do it likely means Foles was under center.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Hopefully Mason. That will mean the run game is on fire and Gurley can be eased in sparingly. This also gives Play Action time to work down the field for a productive passing game. Hopefully Foles can come through.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hopefully Mason. That will mean the run game is on fire and Gurley can be eased in sparingly. This also gives Play Action time to work down the field for a productive passing game. Hopefully Foles can come through.

I don't know. Anytime the QB is not the MVP it's not a good sign for playoffs.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I don't know. Anytime the QB is not the MVP it's not a good sign for playoffs.

Just trying to be optimistic with Mason more than being down on Foles. I don't care who is Offensive MVP as long as the team can score 20+ PPG.

A55VA6

Legend
Other than the obvious QB or RB picks, how about Stedman Bailey?

I know our offense probably won't be pass happy and everyone will get their share of snaps, but I see so much in Bailey. No doubt in my mind he can be a 1,000 yard receiver. Great hands, smooth routes, hard worker. I'd love to see that happen.