Who Will Be the Rams Breakout Offensive & Defensive Players in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I consider breakout as already been in the league at least a year and haven't had that "big year" yet.

So with that in mind.

For WR: Between Britt and Quick. One will go over 1000 yards with 8 TDs.
D: Between Tree and Gaines. One of them will have a huge year.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry - "Break" and Rams just gives me shivers with all their recent injury history.

Then I saw it was "Breakout" which makes me think of some of the recent criminal charges in the league - though that doesn't apply to the Rams at least.

In terms of players who will have their first really good season, I'm going with Baron on the defense - I think he's going to be used for all his strengths. On offense, I think Austin will finally be used correctly.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm going with the less acknowledged names: Lance Kendricks and Rodney McLeod

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm gonna take a not so fancy approach to this one. But I'm with @Athos in the sense that rookies don't count for me. But I'm going with big Greg Robinson on offense. A year in the system now, I think he's gonna just dominate. On defense, I'm going to pick Barron. Now he should be used to the system and he's playing for a new deal. I can see him playing great for us this year.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Quick....Cook....Britt....and my sleeper

Isiah Pead.....man I like his highlight tape

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Agreed, rookies shouldn't be counted when selecting "Break-out" Players.
I'll go with:
* OPY - WR Bailey
* DPY - DT Donald
And I'll add, as come-back Player of the Year:
* WR - Quick