Who will be the Rams' BIG FA addition?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who will be the Rams' biggest FA acquisition?

• WR Jeffery

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • LB Hightower

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • CB Bouye

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • CB Gilmore

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • OG Zeitler

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • WR Pryor

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • WR Jackson

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • OG Lang

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • LB Perry

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • OT Whitworth

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
T.J. Lang is a LG.(well, technically, he's played both)

That's true but he has been primarily a right side guy. TJ Lang is a far superior OL'er in comparison to OG Saffold but he has been every bit as injury prone as Rodger Saffold the last few yrs. TJ is still rehabbing from surgery. I still would not mind if they were able to sign TJ though. He could be plugged in @ LG & let last yrs starters Andrew Donnal, Cody Wichmann & J.Brown fight it out for the RG post. Your boy JC Tretter would also be a good plug in @ LT contention fight for this upcoming season (Stop Gap) & then in 2018 move into the center post.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok so only FIVE of us saw that one coming lol. Step up and gloat, this is your moment in the sun!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Ok so only FIVE of us saw that one coming lol. Step up and gloat, this is your moment in the sun!

I definitely called it. Yup for sure. It was me. I was 1/5. Don't question it just crown me.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap

Congrats! IMO, biggest position of need. I had my vote there at one time and changed. :notworthy:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Congrats! IMO, biggest position of need. I had my vote there at one time and changed. :notworthy:

I had Zeitler. Didn't think there was any way they'd get the only LT on the market in a down year for the position, plus his age. Still very surprised they got him at a somewhat reasonable deal.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

We nailed it!!!
Woooo!!! lol

(I didnt actually believe this is the move they would make... but I wanted them to!)