Who will be the Rams' BIG FA addition?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who will be the Rams' biggest FA acquisition?

• WR Jeffery

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • LB Hightower

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • CB Bouye

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • CB Gilmore

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • OG Zeitler

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • WR Pryor

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • WR Jackson

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • OG Lang

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • LB Perry

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • OT Whitworth

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HERE is a FA list that is being updated as teams have started throwing tags around. Some of those listed in the poll are going to come off due to tags and signings, but overall it's clearing up a bit in terms of who the big names will be.

My prediction is the Rams' biggest signing will be the OG Zeitler. He is a quality FA in his prime, and sorely needed to help settle down the OL. I think they'll be in the mix on Jeffery, but will end up signing a lesser option at wideout and the biggest money will go to the line.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
whichever receiver we get (hopefully we do) between Jeffery, Jackson, and Garcon

voted Jackson. think it's more likely we get Jackson or Garcon with the McVay connection then spend big on Jeffery

we'll see though, I'll be happy with any one of em.. or two :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Garcon is a real possibility. Makes too much sense;
  1. We need WR
  2. It would really help deploy the McVay offense
D Jackson is an option too. But my hunch is McVay prefers the best cultural fit, which could be Jackson, but more likely Garcon.

EDIT: I'm very intrigued by Jeffery, however.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Voted Jeffery because why not? :p

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The biggest issue is if Tru gets the tag it takes up such a huge chunk of CAP space I'm not sure we can afford Jeffery.I mean we could but then what's left? He would be a great fit though. I'm with CGI, think we get Garcon..Which is still an improvement.
I think the least sexy position is where we need to spend a chunk (OL)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
whichever receiver we get (hopefully we do) between Jeffery, Jackson, and Garcon

voted Jackson. think it's more likely we get Jackson or Garcon with the McVay connection then spend big on Jeffery

we'll see though, I'll be happy with any one of em.. or two :sneaky:

I would not be a fan of bringing Jackson in. My reasoning is Jackson's a sideline drama type who likes to yap at coordinators and QBs, seen him do too much of that and I don't think this young corps needs that. Garcon would likely be cheaper than him, and also would have a much bigger and more positive impact on our players in the locker room.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think it'll be either Garcon/Jackson but I'm hoping for Zeitler or Lang or Leary.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I wish there was a choice for None of the Above. IMO, it's going to be a tough sell to get a top FA to LA. A down team, in a far below average stadium for the next two years, with sub-par training facilities, with a tax rate 10-14% higher than most of the country are not exactly big selling points. The twinkling, dazzling lights will only get you so far. I think we'll get lower level FA's, but not too hopeful for much more. We'll see soon.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I wish there was a choice for None of the Above. IMO, it's going to be a tough sell to get a top FA to LA. A down team, in a far below average stadium for the next two years, with sub-par training facilities, with a tax rate 10-14% higher than most of the country are not exactly big selling points. The twinkling, dazzling lights will only get you so far. I think we'll get lower level FA's, but not too hopeful for much more. We'll see soon.

As long as we have Tim Barnes though, we'll be fine, right?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Pryor all day! He's young and talented and shouldn't break the bank. We need to invest in the future and I don't think Garcon or Jackson have much of a future left in them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pryor all day! He's young and talented and shouldn't break the bank. We need to invest in the future and I don't think Garcon or Jackson have much of a future left in them.

I'm expecting the Browns to tag him. Praying they don't though, because yeah the dude is legit. Bad thing is this staff has no real connections to him like they do with Jeffery, Garcon, and Jackson.

Gonna be interesting, that's for sure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
OG Ron Leary.

This and is why I could not vote and Ron is very upset not being on the list!
459488492-e1461956561982.jpg

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I voted Wr Jackson.... but I'd love Okung.....;)

Go Rams...... ;)