Who will be at the Draft on Friday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
I will be there during the festivities in Philly and it all seems like it will be a spectacular event!

Excited that Steven Jackson will be announcing our 3rd round pick and I hope I can get to meet him!

Who else will be attending?!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I went to the Rams draft party last year, and put in for it this year, but haven't heard anything. Anyone heard anything about the LA Live event?

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I will be there during the festivities in Philly and it all seems like it will be a spectacular event!

Excited that Steven Jackson will be announcing our 3rd round pick and I hope I can get to meet him!

Have fun! Which jersey will you be wearing?

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have fun! Which jersey will you be wearing?

I was planning on wearing a blue and yellow Faulk, then finding out that Jackson will be there I may sport #39.....But with the temperatures looking to be in the mid to high 80s I may just end up in a Rams tank top haha

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Was real interested in going when it was initially announced it would be in philly but the lack of a 1st round pick kinda ruined the thrill of it for me.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I was planning on wearing a blue and yellow Faulk, then finding out that Jackson will be there I may sport #39.....But with the temperatures looking to be in the mid to high 80s I may just end up in a Rams tank top haha
Wear the Jackson if he there is my opinion only. The man ran hard for the horns ... love and respect that dude.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Might have gone if I was in town. Only about an hour and a half drive from me, but I will be on the west coast for a wedding.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Jackson announcing the pick for the Falcons or the Pats?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Enjoy! and remember the ROD rule ....

yodapic.jpg

(y):heh::shades::rockon::cheers: