Who/What are you looking for tomorrow, and where?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Randle/Hill? Konz/Glenn? Zach Brown/Lavonte David?

What's the move guys? Fill me in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd be cool with Glenn and Randle, and whoever is left at #45.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Glenn, then Randle or Hill, then David, Brown, or Kendricks. BOOM!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Glenn at 33
Hill or Randle (personally I lean towards Hill) at 39
Brown or David (in that order) at 45 if they're there.. If they're not there then maybe a RB.

steferfootball

Starter
Field offers for 33. If you arn't blow away, then stay with the pick. The big thing about #33 is that it is the first pick of day two, and activity can brew over night and give an opportunity to leverage trades around.

I'd like a Ruben Randel or Ashlon Jeffery. TBH, I don't know about Jeffery's character concerns, just that he is a talented guy. If we double dip at WR, I'd like Steven Hill. He is a phenomenal athlete, but a huge project and not someone that I'd be comfortable putting in as a number one guy day one.

Cordy Glenn is a guy I'd like. His flexibility provides us the option of kicking him out if one of our tackles suck/get injured.

Charlie Casserly suggested Coby Fleener TE from stanford. I wouldn't mind this, as the two tight end sets with Kendricks could be fun.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still early, but I think if we stay put at 33 we should take Randle first. Filling other holes I could go either way on a player. Not really so at the WR position. We need help for Sam pretty bad too.

PhxRam

I am going to go with Cordy Glenn with the first pick of day 2. IF we pick up Glenn, and IF everyone returns back healthy and plays up to potential, I think our OL looks pretty solid.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PhxRam said:
I am going to go with Cordy Glenn with the first pick of day 2. IF we pick up Glenn, and IF everyone returns back healthy and plays up to potential, I think our OL looks pretty solid.
And if Smith struggles, you can swap the two players.

PhxRam

DR RAM said:
PhxRam said:

Hell I would rather try Dahl out there again..

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PhxRam said:
DR RAM said:
PhxRam said:

Hell I would rather try Dahl out there again..
That works too, but it's good to have options.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
A WR. Sanu or Hill 1st two options. Then Randle.

Please, no more DTs....

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk. Hard trying to determine where everyone falls. I just don't really think Randle makes it to 39.

Now here comes the need/value, value/need scenarios.

Keep the coffee pot kickin Demoff. :mrgreen:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
First, all of the mayhem hadn't ceased yet my brain is still spinning esp the trades and my own mock bombed in all honesty I picked only the player at which spot not team specific. Well I had Claiborne at #6 and Brockers at #14.
Is Brockers a surprise of course and other teams pulled this as well. This is the real badass experienced coaching and executive staff we've been missing for a long ass time. I'm still trying to realize we have 3 high 2nd rd picks tomorrow..holy shit!
Let me attempt to bomb again...
#33 Reuben Randle,yup another Tiger..great add.
#39 Lamar Miller,just a hunch. Great change of pace.
#45 Janoris Jenkins, my wildcard Russian roulette.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I get the feeling that we may use one of them on Janoris Jenkins, and that definitely worries me a bit. 1st round talent, but plenty of off-field concerns.

Is Courtney Upshaw a fit for us at OLB?

Which WR do you guys like the most between Hill and Randle?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I gotta go Reuben Randle at 33 and Glen at 39 if he's still there. I would't mind Zach Brown at one of those second rounders. I do think it's important that we come away with someone who can play guard right away tonight and another receiver.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I forgot to mention that I think Upshaw would be an outstanding pick. I know we're set at DE, but come on having Upshaw as a guy you rotate in, how can you pass that up? Think about it, on obvious 3rd down passing situations you could move either Quinn or Long inside and have Quinn, Langford, Long and Upshaw going at the QB. Tell me Kolb, Smith or Matt Flynn want that coming at them?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
I forgot to mention that I think Upshaw would be an outstanding pick. I know we're set at DE, but come on having Upshaw as a guy you rotate in, how can you pass that up? Think about it, on obvious 3rd down passing situations you could move either Quinn or Long inside and have Quinn, Langford, Long and Upshaw going at the QB. Tell me Kolb, Smith or Matt Flynn want that coming at them?

Is he someone that could play that "joker" role (OLB and DE) in a 4-3 D?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
JdashSTL said:
brokeu91 said:

Is he someone that could play that "joker" role (OLB and DE) in a 4-3 D?
Yeah, I think he could play that role. I think ideally he's a OLB in a 3-4, but I think he can put his hand down and go DE for a 4-3 or sometimes be a pass rushing LB on a 4-3 on obvious passing downs.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think they HAVE to give most of this round to Sam
Hill ,Glen, LaMicheal James,then the best OLB available in rnd 3.

Today is OUR DAY ,quit trading down and pick some studs.
Caveat: IF Pittsburgh will take the lower two second round picks for Mike Wallace I'd do that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Thordaddy said:
I think they HAVE to give most of this round to Sam
Hill ,Glen, LaMicheal James,then the best OLB available in rnd 3.

Today is OUR DAY ,quit trading down and pick some studs.
Caveat: IF Pittsburgh will take the lower two second round picks for Mike Wallace I'd do that.
If they did that then there would be some dancing in the streets in St. Louis, led by Sam Bradford. But, I highly doubt that the Steelers would trade him for that.