Who was better, the 1999 Rams or 2001 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

grease

That's not even close to the complaining this one guy did after that game. He was the owner of stlouisrams.net. I spoke to him off and on, and even gave him some graphics to use for his website, but he went right off the deep end and straight into a rabbit hole after that game was over. He dedicated all of his time to the officiating of that game, and made countless videos demonstrating (in excruciating detail) all of the non-calls. Even turned his site into an online shrine of conspiracy about how the Patriots were the PREdetermined winners of that game. He took it really, really, really hard.

His site was an eye opener even for Rams fans having watched the game and knowing they were robbed. I know of fans of other teams who laughed at the conspiracy talk until they watched his site. Later when tape gate broke and the NFL destroying evidence more people realized that game was fixed by the league and it was political IMO. Every fan watching their team in the Super Bowl is sensitive to all officiating against their team but his site proved that Rams fans were right. I've seen Martz,Faulk and Warner at times having to bite their lip about what was being said by other panelists about that game. Since both of them are employees of the NFL Network perhaps they thought better? Some day the real story will be told about that game.